Cracking A Stone

Jays POV:

He missed me....he missed us....

I don't know how long I've waited to hear those words again...

I know what you're thinking. That Lou and I dated.

Well we didn't. So you can stop thinking about that.

Louis and I used to be bestfriends. And I mean bestfriends.

*Flashback*

We couldn't bare to be away from each other. Always had to be next to each other no matter what. It was like we were joint at the hip. Never wanting to leave each others side...

Our mothers were bestfriends, well still are actually.

I think they met when mom moved to London when she turned 18 or something. She was strolling around one day in a park and bumped into Jay. They said their sorts and then boom. Instant friends. They never left each others side after that. Not even after my brother and I were born. Jay was there at the hospital along with my grandparents and father. She was overwhelmed just as my mother. Jay thought of us as her own kids too...basically she was my second mom.

So, you can see where i got name from now. But my full name is Bluejay. I know, i know, its a weird name okay? I get that alot...but blame it on my mother okay? She loved bluejays...and when she was pregnant with me, she would stroll through a nearby forest and they seemed to be singing even louder when she was near. She told me countless times that they never used to sing like that when she came before. She said it was their lullaby for me. Now that im older, i see what she meant. I fall asleep way faster when i hear bluejays sing at night near my house. I feel at peace no matter how i feel the moments before...

Anyways, Jay then had her own kids. Louis being the first. I was only one when he was born. So yea, I'm older than him. Momma dragged us back to London or Doncaster I mean, for his birth. Mom had us stay over in London for about 6 years, then we moved back to her home country, America.

None of us wanted to leave, so our mom thought. My older brother, Ben, was as anxious as me to get back home to see our dad. Dad didn't want to move to london...but he really couldn't either due to his work. He was the owner of a big sports place, called Oceans Blue. All I know is that my father loved the ocean alright, and so did my brother and I. So I guess that's where the name came from.

Anyways, we were ready to go back. We hadn't seen our dad in a whole two years, and it was begining to take a toll on us. We loved our parents very much. We hated to be away from then for very long. Moving to London didn't help. But we acted like we loved it here, only for mom and Jay's sake. We hated to see our mom upset, we knew she loved Jay too much. They were practically sisters.

My mom was an only child, so she really didn't have someone special in her life, like a bestfriend. She was the nice girl in school, never got into trouble, but never hardly socialised or even attempted to. She liked to be alone because she was scared they'd hurt her or something...mom has her reasonings.

So Louis, Ben, and I had gotten really close though. We always played with each other everyday since we lived right next to each other. Never did we have a dull day with him. Always making mischief, which is exactly why I loved him from the start. We would always pull pranks on our moms or Ben. We became inseparable those 6 years...but then came the day we moved. I wasn't ready to leave my bestfriend yet...my only friend at that too....

"I'm gonna miss you BooBoo!!!" Louis yelled as he engulfed me in a hug. His lil arms wrapped tightly around my body, like his life depended on it. BooBoo was my nickname, since he really could never say blue yet.

"I'm gonna miss you too Boobear!!!" I said in a squished voice as i wrapped my arms around him, too.

"Promise me you'll visit every summer okay??? I can't live without you Boo!!!" he started to cry into my hair once again.

"I promise Boobear! Momma says we'll come back every summer so we can see each other! They said we could even go to the beach here!!"

"Yay!!" he squealed as he picked me up and spun me around as I laughed. Those are the moments I wish I could have back...

"BLUE! Come on dear! Our flight is about to take off!!" my mom yelled as she handed our tickets over. She gave one final hug to Jay as Louis looked down at me.

"Be safe and don't die okay? I can't live without my Boo..." he said as he looked me straight in the eyes.

"Haha, Lou i won't die okay? And I can't live without you either..." I said looking up to him once more. We had our arms swinging back and forth as we held each others hand.

"BLUE! HURRY!!"

"I better go Lou! I love you BooBear!!" I said my final goodbye to him as we literally squished the life out of each other again.

"I LOVE YOU TOO BOOBOO!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs as I ran off from hugging him and Jay one last time.

Every summer after that, I did keep my promise and visited him.

Until the summer after the shooting....

*End Flashback*

"I missed us too Lou...." I said as I snuggled more into him. His grip started to tense up again, like he was afraid of losing me again.

"What....what happened to us Blue..." Louis said in a hurt tone...I could feel him staring down at me...waiting for an answer...like I knew...

The truth? I don't even know...

All I remember is that we both parted ways after not talking or seeing each other for, what? Four years now? Maybe even five...

Last time I saw him was before X-Factor....I was the one who told him,well more like forced him, to go and audition.

"I don't know Lou...I don't know..." I said with a hurt voice as well as I looked up at him. I sat up straight so I was facing him better now.

Those eyes of his were staring straight back into mine. It was like staring into your soul. You couldn't look away. Louis had that affect on me...he always has...

He finally looked away as a single tear left one of his eyes. My Lou...I had made my Lou cry...

"Don't cry Lou, please don't...you'll make me cry.." I pleaded as tears started to flow down my cheeks. Usually I wouldn't dare cry. I'm made of stone as people like to tell me. I don't let my emotions show half the time...I learned to build walls. Very tall and hard to break down walls. I didn't let people see a weak side of me. If you wanted to live in this day and age, you had to be strong. And I was one of the strongest people my friends have ever met....

But seeing Louis cry was different. Seeing my friends cry, family, anybody I loved. I usually could hold it in. Because I knew I had to be strong for them. I was their protector, ready to hurt whoever made them cry or hurt them in a horrible way. I was their stone angel that would always be there for them, unlike their so called "friends" who immediately thought they were wimps if they were pushed down. I would always be there for them no matter what.

"No, don't you cry too Blue...you know I hate it when you cry." Louis looked back at me. All his tears were flowing down too.

He pulled me back into his chest as I started to sob. Wow, I really let my guard down today. First it's showing fear to Sarah for the threatening of a rainfall. Second, it's lettin them beat the shit out of me. And Lastly, it's crying in front of Louis. I never did this. Ever.

I, Jay Durant, was made of stone. I never hardly cried anymore. Especially when I saw someone else. But maybe, just maybe, stones are meant to be cracked for reasons....

ALRIGHT! Third chapter DONE! WOO HOO! Sorry im proud...sorta :/

Sorry for the spelling mistakes! Im a horrible speller...so yea...

I'd love some feedback if anybody is reading this..anywhere....No? Okay...

TACOS! Sorry its Taco Tuesday ;3

Okay bye now!

Peace, Love, Comment! ;)