«Sixty-two»

Casts of Arrow, Legends, Flash, and
Supergirl have been hacked

Thursday morning, casts of the CWs Arrowverse was hacked by a group of hackers, personal information was leaked and all profiles were privated.

Stephen Amell who plays Oliver Queen on Arrow was the main target of the hack. The hackers released private emails, texts, and photos. Among the emails was emails between Amell and his lawyer about his divorce from Cassandra Jean.

In one email, he states "The fact she was willing to storm in on me and my girlfriend, lie about the baby, and demand we try to rekindle things gives me the necessary proof to complete my divorce from her without paying a dime"

His divorce from his wife of seven years
started in September when he started a relationship with co-star Melissa Benoist. The divorce hit scandal level when it came out Cassandra was 3 months pregnant and it wasn't Amell's.

The private photos released included photos of Benoist cooking in one his 'Amellsday' t-shirts, the two kissing, group photos of the couple and Caity Lotz and Grant Gustin, as well as one speculated to be Benoist naked in bed with him.

The hack is being looked into, and at the moment many of the casts have regained access to their accounts. More to come.