«Forty»

Melissa POV

The richest part of Vancouver was underground, and personally I hated it. "Come on, did Grant tell you the dress code?" Katie MG asked.

"It's a private restaurant, I think we can guess its fancy" Caity giggled.

"Red, definitely red" Katie C started looking through the dresses on golden racks. God, this place really is dramatic.

"I'm having flashbacks to the preseason" Chyler giggled.

"Maybe black with red" I started pulling a few dresses out. "Look at this one"

I pulled out a black high-low dress with a red gemmed bodice. "No, the gems are a little to much" Caity said, "If they have it in green, maybe you should get it" she grinned.

I rolled my eyes. "Stephen won't even look at me" I sighed, "I guess I was the reason he's filling for divorce"

"No, Mel, he and Cass just weren't compatible" Emily said, "I mean the fights they would have on set"

"Oh, the late night ones were the worse" Katie C said. "If she had let him do his job, we would've all went home on time"

"I'm surprised they even lasted this long" Willa sighed, "I love Stephen like a brother, I mean he's played my brother for 7 years, but he just wasn't the same when he was around her"

"Yea, it's definitely like Oliver and Kara" Katie C, smiled. "Oh the irony"

"Guys, I get your trying to help me, but today is for Caity" I stated, browsing through the dresses.

"Oh please! Me and Grant are co-captains of the Mephen ship" Caity crossed her arms, "If anything, I want to hear more about you and Stephen"

"Guys, he's just starting a divorce, and I have yet to break up with Chris" I sighed, "And he might be becoming a father"

"Is she getting an amnio?" Chyler asked.

"I don't know, I haven't talked to Stephen since we... talked" I shrugged.

"That's... yea" Willa sighed. "It's like a break up honestly"

"No! It's the start of something" Caity said, "I am not letting this ship sink!"

"Caity" I sighed, "I need to give it time"

"Alright, that's fine" Caity said, "but, you two are in love, you can not deny it"

"I know" I turned back to the racks. "I can't tell him, fully, not yet"

"Alright" Chyler, "Lets find you a dress"

"Oh.. I already did" Caity held up a red dress with black lace bodice with long sleeves. "I found it around the amnio question"

"Damn" Emily smiled, "but since we're here, we need dresses for the seasons premiere party"

"True" Katie C said, "Anyone up for lunch first though?"

"Hell ya"