«Forty-three»

Pinterest and your comments always make me so inspired! I'm supposed to be getting ready for film class 😂😂

Melissa

2 weeks, it's been 2 weeks since Stephen told me he was filing for Divorce from Cass, it's also been 2 weeks since Chris was confirmed to be returning to Vancouver to play Mon-el.

"You have to break up with him" Chyler crossed her arms, "He's flying in tonight"

"I know!" I fiddled with the cape. We were standing in the middle of the DEO set, filming was just starting and everyone was still getting ready. "I'm afraid I'll hurt him"

"Mel, he's seen the drama unfolding here, if he doesn't see it coming, he's blind" She sighed, "You'll hurt him if you keep it going longer"

I know she's right, I know everyone around me is right. I emotionally cheated on him, I caused the divorce of a good... friend? God! I don't know what to do...

"Hey, Stephen" Chyler said, I froze up. I know I'm supposed to be filming a lot with him today, but I didn't expect him to be early to set.

"Hey, Chy, Mel" he smiled at us. Goddammit, Stephen Amell! You can't just ignore me for 2 weeks and than come back into my life and make me..... UGH!

"Mel!" I snapped back to reality.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You spaced out" Chy shook her head. "Director said get ready"

"Right" I said. I stood in my position near Jeremy.

"You, good, Angel Puppy?" Jeremy asked.

"Oh yea, just tired" I smiled. "Ready for today?"

"You betcha! Lots of action"

~

Lunch, my favourite time of the day. John has went to Tim Hortons and brought me back a sandwich and smoothie. "So, how was filming this morning?" He asked.

We were hanging out near the trailers, most of the casts went to Burnaby for lunch. "Calm, we got a lot of scenes done. My next scene is with Jack so" I replied.

"Oh yea, step-mom time" He chuckled.

"Yep" I smiled. "Hey, have you seen Caity or Grant around today?"

"Grant has a few scenes in Surrey, Caity was mostly on the waverider set" He replied, "it's weird now seeing them two apart, they've been inseparable since their date"

"Yea, they haven't really talked about what they are yet.." I tilted my head.

"Speaking of what they are.." He started, here it comes. "Chris flies in tonight"

"I know.." I sighed. "Jeremy is picking him up"

"Why not you?" He questions, preparing to take a bite of his sandwich.

"Cause, it's bad enough I'm breaking up with him over dinner, I can't stand to see his face until than" I started fiddling with my straw.

"You'd breaking up with him tonight?" He asked shocked.

"Yea" I said, confused on why he didn't know yet. "I thought Chyler or Katie C would have told you"

"No one has told me anything except Chris is coming in and everyone has to be calm" he said, "no mentions this in the groupchat"

"We didn't advertise it in the groupchat" I said, "Cause he was added in last week"

"I didn't see that!" He plopped his sandwich on the plate and stood up. "I'm going to grab my phone"

I was left in silence, watching the crew members coming back from lunch to set up the next scene.

"Mel" I heard a familiar voice, Jack.

"Hey, Jack" I smiled. "You ready for our scene?"

"Yep, just have to go to wardrobe" He smiled. "You okay? You look sad"

"I'm fine" I said, "Adulting is hard though"

"I know your going through some drama" He said, "I'm 15, not 9"

"I don't want you in this drama, it's messy" I said, "the only drama you should be dealing with is a few crushes"

"Yea, Yea" he smirked, "Just so you know, I think you and Stephen are good together"

"Yea?" I asked.

"Yea, there's a reason the writers knew SuperArrow would work. Anyways, I should head to wardrobe, see you on set" he waved.

"See you" I waved back. Why are kids more wise than me?