the trip🌻🌹:

Start from the beginning

Saint:"Perth what are you doing ?!!!".

Perth:(chuckles)"i want to take shower , i feel sticky ".

Saint:" okay, wait , i will finish soon ".

Perth:(smirk)" what i mean i want to take a shower with you".

Saint :"No , no , i already told meanplan that we will meet to see  the sunset ".

Perth:" i don't care plus its your fault ".

Saint:" my fault?!!, what did i do to you ?!!!"

Perth:"you seduced me , and now I'm hard and its all because of you ".smirk

Saint:" No, i didn't "shy tone,my eyes were fixed on his hard thing , it look like it gonna explode inside his trousers .

Suddenly Perth get closer to me, he begin to lick and kiss my neck, he found my sweet spot , i was trying hard to maintain my moans, but i couldn't   , so i give up .
_____________________________
Author :I'm not writing a rated part for sure 😏
______________________________

Skip:

After they finished shower, they headed downstairs .
While on the other suit :

Mean:Cmon lets go ,we will watch the sunset .

Plan:okay, but I'm hungry (pouting)
Mean:" you are always hungry , why don't u eat me instead ?!!".smirk.

Plan:"no, I'm not dumbass".

Mean:"yes , you are ".

Suddenly the phone ringed , it was Perth
Mean:hi Perth

Perth :where are u guys , we are waiting , the sunset is near .

Mean:we are coming.

Perth:OK

Mean:C'mon let's go .

Skip  :sunset 🌆

Saint POV:

the sunset was amazing , and the place was full of couples, at leat i didn't feel lonely because Perth was holding me all the time
And plan and mean as always bickering with each other over nonsense things , i think they will end up as a couple for sure .

Mean:" C'mon guys , lets have dinner before this crybaby will start to pout ".

Plan:" I'm not a crybaby , stupid dumbass "
.
Perth:" okay, okay enough , I'm the dumb one because i brought you two ".

Mean and plan look at each other and chuckled .

Plan:" yay, shrimp soup,  its my favourite,  i like it so much ".

Mean:" is there anything that you don't like ?"  Smirk.

Plan:"yeah, you "...haha.

Perth:" stop bickering for a moment ,  you gave me headache ".

Saint leaning his head next to Perth

" baby , lets go , I'm tired i want to sleep  "pouting .

Perth:"stop being cute or i will eat you ".

Saint :"pleaseee.......Perth".

Perth:" I'm sorry guys , my baby is tired ,  we will leave you , see u tomorrow and please don't fight ."

Mean:"yeah, yeah , okay, good night".

After they leaved , i suggest to plan to walk with me in the beach ,  i would love to see the full moon :"plan, lets walk a little ".

Plan:" OK, but you must buy me ice cream".

Mean:"do i look like a sugar to you?or did u lost your parents?hhhhh....

Plan:"then i wont go with you ".

Mean:" okay, okay, i will buy you ice cream , just stop pouting and stop being childish  ".

Plan:okay , okay(gummy smile).

Plan POV:
While we where walking , i stepped on a rock then i almost fell but mean catch me , our eyes met , it was a great feeling , i feel like my heart is gonna burst from my chest, looking at him closely ,he is so handsome, his  seductive eyes made me fall for him , what is this feeling ?!!, i never experienced love,  i don't even know what that word means , but even tough i fight with him , i had a different feeling , i think I'm falling in love , but i don't dear to tell him , after all he is a straight guy with a girlfriend.
Mean POV:

After that i quickly realised from plan , somehow i feel shy , why i feel shy, i don't know  , lets just forget , the situation made us feel awkward with each other,so i quickly spoke :
" lets go to our room , i'm tired , i want to sleep "
Plan:"ok".
They both headed to the suit .

-----------------
In this part i tried to focus on meanplan , they will have a happy ending in this fan fiction so stay tuned 💕.

I'm sorry for the late update , it's just that i have a lot of stuff , but i will try as possible to update soon , hope you like this fan fiction , don't forget to vote, hope you enjoy 💕