the End:

Saint POV:

It's been three weeks since Perth proposed to me , i was so happy that i didn't even tell my parents , actually i told my mom that i dated someone but i didn't tell her everything , they said they will return to Thailand because they have vacation , i cant wait to see them and tell them about me and Perth , i don't know if they will accept or not , but I'm happy that's the important thing in the moment .
After almost waiting for 1hour and half i the airport , they finally come out , like always i run and hugged my mom , i miss her so much .

Saint mom :" oh, baby, I'm missed you so much , I'm sorry i couldn't come earlier , me and your father have a lot of work" .

Saint:"it's okay mom , i know , you are here and that's important ".

Mr.sup:"you don't miss your father ?!!"
Saint:"of course i do" , i hugged him .

Saint mom:" lets go , i want to see your grandfather ".

Saint:" okay".

Skip :saint grandparents house .

Grandfather:"hello, son, i missed you , its been three years since i didn't see you ".

Mr.sup:" hello pa, hello ma , how are you ?!!".

Grandmother:"oh, son, were okay, finally being able to see the family together is enough for me".

Saint mom:"yes so true mother , i have a lot of things to tell you , its been a really rough three years , working overload , especially that our company is getting bigger , which contain more challenges".

Grandfather:"that's why i told my son from the start to stay in Thailand , but he didn't hear me".

Mr.sup:"dad , you know its my dream , how could i give up , and now when i  realize it , i feel proud of myself, that's the only reason and i think saint should do like me , after all he wont stay in Thailand  , the system educational is low in here ".

Grandfather :" you will never change your view about Thailand, after all its your mother country , you should be proud and make it rise".

Mr.sup:"its not that i don't like Thailand, its just that here there isn't so much opportunities as America, especially the economic side ".

Grandfather :" its not all about money , money doesn't make happiness".

Grandmother:"okay, stop fighting you too , lets eat and rest then u can talk ".

Mr.sup:" okay, mom".

Saint POV:

Its well known , that my dad is a hard person, especially when it come to study and stuff , he want me to work in our company , yeah i accepted at first thinking that it was the right thing to do , but now things have changed , after i meet Perth , everything changed , my mind , my heart and my thoughts are not the same as before, i don't want to lose Perth, he is the one and only thing that i want in this life  , the only thing that i think about is how i will tell them about me and Perth ? Knowing that both of us are boys?will they accept ?
I shook from my thoughts when my mom spoke:

Saint mom:"saint, what are you thinking about?!"
Saint:"nothing mom, lets eat I'm starving ".

Grandmother:" lately, its seem that you have a lot of thoughts , more like you have someone in your life".she chuckled .

Saint mom:"oh really , cant wait to see the one that keep my son thinking ".

Saint POV:
I feel like my face is burning , i don't dear to look at their eyes , i know they are teasing me , after eating Perth called me , so i excuse and went to my room to answer .
Saint:" hello?"