morning :🌞🌈

Saint wake up under the sunlight that was coming from the crock in the curtains, he turn around but didn't find Perth next to him , so he thought that he went to run , since Perth like sports, he tried to get up , but he feel sore , cause even though it was his first time , Perth was rough .while thinking about last night his cheeks turn red, he was shy but at the same time he is happy , after a while he managed to get up , he showered and wear an oversize shirt of his boyfriend, the shirt wasn't big enough, the milky soft thighs are obviously seen, he went upstairs with a ducky walk .

At the end of stairs Perth saw him , he quickly went to him and carried him to the couch , then  he planted a kiss on his cheeks while saying :"Good morning sunshine"(muah).

Saint:"good morning".

Perth:"Are you alright , I'm sorry  i was rough last night , i guess jealousy took me  over".

Saint:"it's okay , but i feel sore, i cant even walk properly"(shy tone).

Perth:"oh , then u need a painkiller ".

After that Perth give him a painkiller and draw with his hands slow motion to make him feel better , he then brought him breakfast.

Saint:" oh, pancakes, its my favourite, i love you ".

Perth:" I'm glad you like them, now eat i don't want my baby to be thin ,  i like your chubby cheeks  ".

He hugged him tightly and placed a kiss on his forehead .

Saint:" Nam, Nam, yummy".

Perth POV:
How can someone be adorable asf , if he wont stop, i will eat him instead, but right now I'm being gentle since it was his first time last night , after all i don't want to break my little cupcake , i watched him as he try to walk , he cant even walk properly , i guess i did a great job(smirk).

Perth:"come here baby, just take rest , your walk is cute, so sexy those milky thighs ".
Saint covered his tights with his own hands
And said with a shy tone :

" stop looking at me like that, after all it was your fault , you did me hard".

Perth;(smirk)"yeah, and I'm proud of myself ..."

Saint:"i guess my boyfriend is turning to a bad guy".

Perth:(chuckles)"yeah , i guess it s like you said, between where do you want us to go today ?"

Saint:"i just want to cuddle with you , and watch some movie, after all i cant even walk properly "pouty face .

Perth:" chuckles":OK let me turn the TV on , what kind of movie you like to watch?!!"

Saint:"Doraeimon , i love anime".

Perth:"hhhh , you really are baby "
.
After that they cuddle all the day .

Skip :2 weeks after

While perthsaint were eating lunch meanplan came and sit next to them , with a suspicious look .

Mean and plan:" tell us right now, what's going on between you too ?!!!".
Saint looked at Perth .
Perth:"we are dating ".
Mean and plan jaw dropped , their mouth wide open.
Saint:" Perth, you didn't have to say it like that ."shy
Perth:"what , you know I'm straight forward , i want everybody to know that you are mine , only mine "(fierce eyes)
Plan:" how could you do this , you didn't tell me even if i am your best friend"pouty face .
Saint:"sorry , it's just i was shy"he hugged him .
Suddenly Perth glare at saint and brought him closer then whispered "stop hugging people or i will punish you"
Saint:"its just my best friend ".
Perth:" even though "
Saint :okay .

Perth placed a kiss on saint cheek and patted his head while saying "good boy".

Saint POV:
While we were buzzy talking about some stuff i glanced at plan , he was staring at mean , what's wrong with him.

who knows maybe a fairytale story will begin between them , i was drugged on my thoughts when Perth spoke .

Perth:"guys , we are going on a trip for 4 days to an island, since its holiday and valentine day is near ".

Plan:" can i go with you , please saint "pouty eyes .

Perth:No .

Saint:" yes , you can".

I glanced at Perth he was giving me an angry look, i just reply him with a pouty look ,  i know he cant say no to me .

Perth POV:
How can i say no to him and he is so adorable i ended accepting .

Perth:"but mean need to come also " i don't want to end up beating plan for being clingy to my boyfriend.

Mean:"okay, but i need to tell daily first , i don't want her to be angry  .

Perth:
That girl again, i hate her, the bish ,  how can he forgive her ,  i really don't know .
(Sighs).

Plan:"well, goodbye , i must go to start
Packing my things , i can't wait to travel  , I'm so excited  .

Skip:plan home :
Plan POV:
While i was packing my stuff , my sister came and asked me :

"P'Plan where are you going ?!!:
Plan:" I'm travelling with my friends".
Elle:Ah okay , don't forget to brought snacks with you, you know   that i love them ".
Plan:" is there even a thing that you don't like or want?!!!!".
Elle:"p'plan please , don't make me beg or i will take my revenge".
Plan:"yeah, yeah."annoyed face.

Elle:"by by , and don't forget !!"

At mean house :

Mean:hi , daily , i just want you to know that I'll go on a trip for four days .

Daily:but, baby i thought we will go on a date since valentine is near .

Mean: i know and I'm sorry baby but i promise i will replace it when i comeback
Daily :okay,  have good time there .

Mean:thanks baby , kiss on the cheek .

Daily POV:
Finally he will go , i cant wait to meet Alex , i miss him , actually i don't love mean , I'm just his girlfriend because of his popularity , i don't care about him , it's been  two months since i meet Alex and he is the best , well at least i will travel with him on valentine day .

_____, ___________, 
Hello, its me so basically i want to informe you that there are three chapters and this fanfic will finish ,  i hope you like it and since i have a lot of exams in december , i will try my best to finish it before december , so thank you for reading it , if i have free time i will write oneshor fanfiction for Sonpin stands 😜, and that's it good night 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗