Mafia!Astral x Mafia!Merger

Don't forget to look at the end. Enjoy reading.

Merger ran around the cafe, collecting and giving orders to visitors. Today there were a lot of people in their cafe, so there was a lot of work. He was lucky that he was helped by two girls and a guy. Together, they managed to serve all customers and those with joy on their faces left the cafe, after having paid the order, of course.

It was already evening, there were few customers. These four sat quietly and waited until the cakes and coffee were ready. Suddenly, Merger felt someone's hand on his shoulder, and turning around he saw the administrator of the cafe.

"You four did a great job, I am very glad that I have such good workers!" said a fat but kind man.

"We are glad that we have such a wonderful administrator" said one of the girls.

Fat man laughed and left, leaving them alone. Soon there were very few people left in the cafe, two tables were taken.

At this time, the guy and two girls decided to use the restroom, while Merger was left alone. Sighing quietly, the young waiter didn't notice how a monster, that looked like a lion approached him. He took the young man by the hand and abruptly pushed against the wall, pressed him.

"Look, guys. I thought that in this institution only girls are beautiful, but here such a handsome man~" said the lion

"Look at such a fragile and girly body, it is innocence itself~" said another monster, that looked like a wolf,, sitting at a table.

And it is true. Merger, though a guy, but has a girlish and at first glance very fragile body. Very....feminine body. As some say "waist as an hourglass," that was the same about half-skeleton.

"Sadly, we can’t see his body better. What are we going to do~?" said the clear head of this gang, a tiger with a bandage on his eye and a scar on his cheek.

"I know, boss~" the lion abruptly grabbed Merger's clothes and tore it off, then threw it down.

Merger didn’t know what to do, he just screamed, screamed loudly. The lion covered waiter's mouth with his hand, but didn't have time to do anything when he was immediately struck in the jaw as he fell to the floor.

"Hey! What th-" Before the lion stood a tall figure in a black cloak, who looked as if looking into the soul.

"If I see you again in this cafe, then you will be so bad that even going to prison will seem like a fairy tale to you"

The gang was not scared, the fight began. But surprisingly, it ended very quickly. The monster in the coat pulled out pistols, because of which the gang ran out of the cafe. The figure sighed and walked to the half-skeleton, gently lifted him and healed the cuts received from the claws of the lion.

"Are you alright, kitten?" the dark figure asked calmly.

"Yes, thank you.."

A week later, the same figure rescued Merger from his evil and dangerous master - Azazel. This figure turned out to be a skeleton, which was much higher than the half-skeleton - Astral. But, you know.. Merg didn't worry about how tall Astral is or who he is, the only thing he knew is that, he finally found his true love and new wonderful owner.

So, Suicune400 asked me to draw Merger in his house clothes. So, here.