Triangle

After a few hours

Arnav's house

Asr:Di go & take rest now .

Anjali :chote !I want to meet khushiji !where is she ?

Asr :Wait lemme call her .Khushi !Khushi !

Khushi came downstairs & felt relieved after seeing Anjali .
so he meant anjaliji by that .

Khushi:yeah ?

Asr:Umm...di wants to talk to you .anyway di I am going to office .No need to panic I will be back soon .We will go outside for dinner .Be ready at 7 .I will come to pick you .....

Anjali :Khushiji let's go .We will select your outfit for the dinner .

Khushi :Ummm.di...you two go....i am fine (he will never allow me to go di,though I want to...)

Asr :What the hell ?

Anjali :What chote ?

Asr :Di .Be ready on time & yeah put some fashion sense on her as I don't want to spoil my reputation by her dressing sense .

Anjali:Dekha Khushiji !apko ab jaana hi padhega !

(look khushji,you have to go now )

Khushi :.ummm....fi..ne .

Asr turned to go but suddenly Khushi called her from behind .Being frustrated he asked "What !"

Khushi:I want to ask something ..

Asr :then ask .I don't have much time .

Khushi:ummm....

Anjali:ok .I will give some privacy .I am going to my room.khushiji come to my room when you are finished 😉

Asr :stop it di .

Anjali :ohk .chill chote .

Asr :Di is gone .so tell .what was so personal that you couldn't tell in front of di ?

Khushi:I ...i...mean...

Asr :hurry up khushi .

Khushi :I mean ...i had my breakfast ......

Asr :seriously khushi !you wanted privacy for telling this ?

Khushi:No I mean you said I will get meal one time a day ....& I have got that for the day ....Di will be suspicious if I don't eat at the time of the dinner ....

Asr's pov

I just wanted to kill myself then .how could someone be this cruel !that too the person whom he loves the most !I bloody don't have the rights to hurt her like this !& if she loves anyone else I don't have any rights to force her .....but she kept cheating on me...i too left her ....so I am half responsible for the mess .Tonight I will set her free .......

POV ends .

Khushi :Arnavji.?

Asr :I am sorry khushi .

Khushi :Kya kahan apne ?😱😱😱😱

Asr :I said ....sorry .....sorry for treating you like shit .....i don't have the rights to ......i know whatever I have done to you is unforgivable .......you....have....the....rights....to ....love.........i...am...no...one...to...stop....you....

Khushi :ji ?

Asr :anyway yeah you can have dinner with us .infact you don't have to do any work here .you can do whatever you want .....i want to talk to you about something ...but not now .I am getting late .bye .