1.

Bad Luck.

'I don't have time for this, Will', I groaned while walking around the room and trying to find my phone. 'Sam', he warned. I let out a sigh and turned around to face him. 'What?'. He looked at me with stern eyes and raised an eyebrow. 'It has been two nights, Sam. Two nights'. 'Why aren't you going after him then?!', I exclaimed. He closed his eyes for a second and then looked up to me again. 'I can't. My work is more important than yours at the moment! And I'm not saying that you have to do it now!'. I waved with my arms in frustration. 'Then, why are we having this conversation now- ',' Sam', he said and clenched his jaw. 'Okay!', I jelled over my shoulder while trying to find my phone. 'I'll do it after work, but I can't promise you he'll just talk to me'.

There was a silence and the only sound you could here was the sound of cushions flying around the room and crashing onto the floor. I was searching for my phone in the couch, but that stupid thing was still nowhere to be found.

'So you know where he is?', Will asked, irritation clear in his voice. 'Can you at least help me find my phone instead of just staring?', I snapped at him. 'Not until you answer my question', he said and folded his arms on his chest and just stared at me. 'Yes, I know where he is, but I can't guaranty you that he'll come with me or even talk to me', I stated and turned around again, returning to my quest; finding my goddamn phone.

'Where is he?', Will asked trying to sound calm. I walked into the kitchen and looked around. The second I saw where it was, I could literally slap myself in the face. It was on the counter under my math book. I had a hard time not ripping the pages out of the book while slowly shifting it away from my phone. 'Where is he?', Will repeated, walking into the kitchen as well. 'Found my phone, gotta go', I said (smoothly) ignoring his question. I grabbed my phone and slid it in the pocket of my jeans, walking over to the other side of the counter and snatching my snapback with me as I walked towards the door.

'Sam?!', Will screamed after me. I placed my snapback on my head. 'I love u too! See you tonight!', I called over my shoulder before shutting the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sped down the street, the rattling sound of my skateboard on the pavement clearly to be heard. The wind blew in my face, hair blowing out of my way and my snapback shifting backwards on my head. I moved my snapback back to its original place and blinked because of the sun shining in my face. People were everywhere, talking and laughing.

So while I was skating, I did my best not to kill anyone or to get myself killed. As for now, I was doing a good job.

'Watch out would you! You little brat', someone screamed from my right and I felt how my shoulder bumped into his. I stumbled on my skateboard but recovered quick after that. I rolled my eyes and just ignored the guy.

Okay, maybe not such a good job, but I at least didn't kill anyone.

I set off with my foot and picked up the pace, making me and my skateboard cross through the mass of people with even more speed than before. I quickly fished my mobile out of my pocked and looked down at it. I clenched my jaw and put my phone back. I set off with my foot again, desperate to go even faster.

I neared a corner and I was forced to go slower. I let out a frustrated sigh and turned around the corner, immediately setting off with my foot again, gaining speed. I zigzagged through a group of people, like a pro, I might add.

Another corner neared and I slowed down a bit. I turned around the corner and the second I did that, things went a little too fast. A big man came into my sight, suddenly standing still after he saw what was coming towards him. And after he realized, he took a quick step back, looking at me with angry eyes. 'This is a pavement, you know? People walk here?', he scolded after me. I was about to reply when a high pitched scream stopped me. I whipped my head up to look where the scream came from. A woman stood a couples of meters away from me, standing on a corner. She was completely frozen, her mouth hanging open. I neared her with full speed. I desperately moved my body to the left, my skateboard painfully slowly following my lead. I felt the adrenaline pump through my body as I passed her by only a view centimeters.