Thugs Love Thick Girls To ( 5 )

Start from the beginning

Me : tf my girl at ?

Killah : Wea My Money At ?

Mike : Give Us My Sister First !

Killah : Yo Sister ? ooooh That Ya Blood ? Oh Boy Blood Got Some Good Pussy !

Me : * Tries To Run Up But They Pulled Out There Guns & I Stopped & Then Throws Him The Stack *

Killah : Maun Get The Bitch Out The Car .......

They Got Her Out The Car ...... Maun I Almost Wanted To Fuckin Cry ! She Was Bruised Up So Bad & She Wont Breathing ......

Killah : * Laughs * Might Wanna Take Her To The Hospital .

Then They Threw Her On The Ground & Was Walking Back To They Cars We Pulled Our Guns Out & Just Started Bussin ...... We Killed All Them Motherfuckas ! We Ranned To Tee & She Bleeding Bad ! We Lift Her Up & Blood Was Spilling From Some Where But We Aint Know From Were So When We Got To The Cars I Told Them To Check her& See Where All The Blood Was Coming From .....

DayDay : Maun We Gotta Get To The Hospital Fast !

Me : Whats Wrong !?

DayDay : She Got Shot Man ! Step On It Maun Go Faster In Any Minute She Could Die !

In Less Than 5 Minutes We Were At The Hospital ..... when we walked in people started screaming cause of the sight they seen . They Came & put Her On A Gurney & Took Her To The Back , I Tried To Go Back There But They Held Me Back . Me & The Boys Just Sat In The Waiting Room Waiting ...........

5 Hours Later ......

Mostly Everybody Was Sleep ,Yup I Made These Niggahs Stay ! But This Shit Taking Forever ....... Then A Doctor Came Out ......

Doctor : Family Of Towanda Richards ?

I Woke Up Everybody & We All Stood Up ......

Doctor : Family Of Towanda Richards ?

We All Nodded .

Doctor : Well It Seems That Ms.Richards Will Need A Blood Transfusion In Order To Wake Up..... She Is AB+ .... Anybody That ?

Mike : I Am ✊

Doctor : Are You Wil -

Mike : Yes !

Doctor : Lets Go ....

They Walked To The Back & We Waited Like 30 Minutes ...... Then Mike Walked Out & We Had To Wait ANOTHER Hour & 30 minutes To Give Her The Blood .......

1 Hour 30 Minutes Lataaaa ......

The Doctor Walked Out With A Smile On His & Told Us She Awake : We All Walked In & She Was Sitting Up Lookin In A Small Mirror Frowning , Then She Looked Up & Smiled That I Love.......

Tee : Hey Guys

TheBoys : Wassup

Then She Turned To Mike & Smiled Big

Tee : & Heeeeeey Brotheeeeerrrr * holds hands out for a hug *

Mike : * Hugs Her Tigggghht * I Love You Man

Tee : All The Niggahs Do

( Everbody Laughs )

Tee : Im jp , But I Love Ya to

Mike : Everybody Love BigDaddyMike

( Everybody Laughs )

Tee : * Turns To Me * & You Niggah Come Here

I Walk Over There & She Hugs Me ,Then Did The Unexpected & Kissed Me Yall Know Had To Be Extra & Add Tongue Then Mike Ruined It ......

Mike : No MiMi & Nikko In The Hospital ,Back Up Sean

( Everybody Laughs )

Then Everybody Just Chilled & We Spent Night In The Hospital , me & Tee Slept in the Bed Together , I Had Her Wrapped Up In My Arms & We Was Out ✌ This #B4L ( Bae For Life )