One more time, she gave out a crucial cackle. Anger boiled in me as I clenched my fists. That bitch, I cursed in my head.

"You're a monster." I stated which didn't effect her at all. She only rolled her eyes at annoyance as if she was already immune to being called a monster.

"Now," she clapped her hands. "Where was I? Oh right! Me, I'm the fourth. And as for the fifth, well.. Let's just say, she was a total pain in the ass. Always the kindest, fairest and respected... Elora, from the Ares family who wielded the Water power. Ugh, she was a fake. Constantly pretending to be nice, making me a fool. Even worse, she took my friends away from me.

However, that's not the point. You see, these group of friends were once kidnapped by some crazy psycho. And, we were to be killed. Legend says that, whoever kills the host of the elemental abilities, that person can obtain it. No matter how much.

But I was about to escape. Alone. Until our kidnapper had a proposition for me. He said, if he and I kill the others, we both could obtain it. Together. I was like, why not? So I joined Balin in killing my friends, planning ways on how to do so without making me the bad person. Blah blah blah. And I found out how.

I pretended to help my endangered friends. Oh.. They were so naive. Thanking me, hugging me, never doubting me... Poor them. It was always a pleasure to see them all useless and pathetic as they started to weaken out.

Just remembering those time, makes me.. Excited! The feeling of it. I missed seeing them being tortured by their own weaknesses. But.. We failed.. Because smarty pants Elora, had planned an escape. A plan to escape Balin. A plan to escape.. Me.

While we were busy, she cast out a tiny simple spell that transferred their souls into you wretched humans. In our place, the humans who got chosen to transfer our souls, were called the Chosen Ones. Yeah.. Not really a cool name.

After years and years, trying to find at least one of the Chosen Ones, I finally achieved my conquest. I... Found..You. And that, my dearest one, is the end. Well, mainly for you."

To end her story, she cackled out a cruel laugh before pulling the lever. In a split second, I plunged into the water before taking on a very deep breath.

Yet, as soon as I accidentally opened my mouth, I was able to breathe freely. Of course I could. After making a thing out of water, stopping a huge wave, I'm pretty sure I could breathe underwater.

From my side view, I caught a glance of a wire. A broken one, to be exact. And there were more than one. Two on my left and another on my right. Not good, I commented inside my head.

"Now.. For the best part!" Velora's hand traveled to the button across from her. Before she hammered down her palm onto the button, she looked at me one last time.

"Enjoy."

After those words left her mouth, she lifted her hand, ready to strike the button. Until..

Bam!

The door flew open, showing a half naked Aquaman, his trident in his tight grip. A smirk appeared for a while before he opened his mouth.

"Nice to see you again, you red headed witch."

Different feelings overflowed in my chest. Was I suppose to feel happy? Confused as to how he knew where I was? But, I was mostly overjoyed since Velora forgot to hit the button, not turning on the electricity.

"I thought I killed you." Velora said, moving further away from the set of levers and buttons. She slid her hand on top of it till it dropped back to her side. "Looks like I'll have to do it again."