prologue

The sound of glasses clinking and joyful laughs echoed through the room. Barry and Bruce sat on top of the metallic table with Diana, Clark and Arthur in their seats and Alfred along with Victor inside the bat mobile.

"To victory." Bruce spoke, lifting his glass of wine.

"To victory!" They all said simultaneously and copied Bruce's action.

So they spent most of the night telling each other jokes and stories about their past lives. All of them were celebrating in joy as if they were finally free from the fighting and all. But they were wrong once one of the monitors let out a beeping sound.

"What is that?" Diana questioned with her eyes at Alfred who stood up. He marched towards the monitors and began typing away.

"What is it Alfred?" Bruce asked, him too making his way to the monitors.

"It's one of my alerting drones, the one that I build to sense unnatural forces. It's picking up something."

The others glanced at each other, worried. They all rose and stood beside Alfred as they all focused on the monitors. Alfred clicked on a button to see what the alerting drone was seeing.

Through the robot's point of view, they saw a big and massive hurricane attacking the trees, houses and whatever was around. A second passed by and the hurricane calmed down, showing a woman with an outfit of black colours.

Alfred pressed a button to zoom onto the mysterious woman. There, he saw her smile in a really vicious way. After that, she made an X over her chest with her arms and let it back out. Just like that, a swift and violent wind swept everything awat in front of her like a blade.

Everything near her was gone. Vanished. Watching her kill innocent civilians made the superheros rage with anger and their bloods boiling.

"Who is she?" Arthur wondered out loud. Alfred typed away onto his keyboards and quickly received the information he needed. Clark bent forward to read it out.

"Velora Crimson. Everything about her is unknown except for her name and where she came from."

"Silvervalle. Where is that? Is it like a planet or something?"

All Barry needed was an answer and he got it. Velora gave it exactly to him. How? The monitor glitched for a while until it went black. Words started to appear.

Silvervalle. It's a place in the other dimension.

"She can hear us."

Not only can I hear you but I can also see you, Victor Stone.

"What do you want?"

Well if it isn't Bruce Wayne. Or do you prefer me calling you Batman?

"She knows us.

Yes I do, Arthur Curry, Aquaman. Protector of the sea. I know all of you. Diana Prince, Wonder Woman. Clark Kent, Superman. Barry Allen, The Flash. Victor Stone, Cyborg.

"So what do you want?" Bruce's question was left unanswered. The back monitor was silent for quite awhile until the words appeared again.

Simple. Earth. As soon as I  get rid of the Chosen Ones, I shall rule Earth and all will bow before me. After that, I will rule every planet in the entire universe and no one, not even you superheros, will be able to stop me. I will be invin-

The words stopped appearing when an annoyed Clark threw a big punch through it. The tiny broken glasses fell off his fist, not even bleeding.

He looked at Alfred apologetically, "sorry Alfred."

"It's alright. I was gonna push the self destruct button anyway."

They chuckled a bit before seriously going back to the deadly situation they were in.

"What did she mean by the Chosen Ones?" Victor wondered.

"Don't know. Must be people or probably objects. All we know is when she kills or disposes them, we'll be uncle to stop her." Diana answered.

"Well whatever it is, we'll know once we track her down." Bruce stated, his hands crossed over his chest.

"His right. We can look at the other alerting drones to see her whereabouts." Alfred responded. In unison, they agreed and began planning their attack when suddenly, the words appeared again.

Do you whatever you want. You'll never find me. But I like to see you try. Oh and Clark, it was nice meeting your girlfriend. Very nice girl.

Angry and pissed off, Clark slammed his fist onto the desk, leaving a mark. "If you touch her, I will-"

Suddenly, a video came in sight. It played all of a sudden. Lois was in it. She was awake. Very awake. Her body was stuck in a huge container, stiff and frozen. Literally. Her eyes wide and her mouth open as if she was screaming for help.

Time's running out Clark .Once the coldness penetrates through her skin,it'll freeze everything in her body and her heart will stop beating. So you wanna save her? Get me the Chosen Ones and I'll unfreeze her. Best to hurry up. Time is ticking.

That was it. The monitors went black but this time, it showed a countdown.

6 d   23:59h

They had exactly 7 days till the coldness really does penetrates through Lois' skin and kills her.

"Clark." Bruce called as the others worriedly looked at Clark whose hands were gripping the desk. He slowly stood up straight, turning back to the others.

"Let's go find the Chosen Ones."