Veronica placed her hands over her mouth and began to cry. She nodded her head before staring down at the ground.

"And you weren't planning on telling me?" She directed the question to both of them. She turned to look at Zoilo once again.

Zoilo spoke, "that was a long time ago Bella. Veronica and I lost contact after we broke up and we never saw each other again until..."

"Until that day when I introduced you to each other," Arabella brought her hands up to the roots of her hair and grabbed onto it. "I'm so stupid..."

Zoilo stood in front of her, "no Bella don't say that. You aren't stupid. You're smart, beautiful. I-"

"Stop calling me Bella!" She yelled. She turned around and began pacing the room, "I was so stupid. You were cheating on me all these years and not just with any woman. You cheated on me with her! My best friend and your assistant!"

Arabella paused and scoffed, "the signs were all there and... and I ignored them all." Her lips formed into a thin line, "all those late nights. All the nights you never came home. You were with her weren't you? What about while I was away? Did you bring her here and fuck her here?"

He didn't respond.

"Answer me Zoilo!"

"Yes Arabella, all those nights I came home late or didn't come at all I was with her! But I never brought her here Arabella! I wouldn't do that," he answered.

Arabella looked at Veronica and said, "get out."

"Arabella I'm sorry I-" Veronica began, but Arabella cut her off.

"Now! I don't want you in my fucking house ever again! This will be your first and last time. Now get out!"

Veronica nodded her head and began walking towards the entrance. "I'm sorry," she whispered before leaving the living room.

"No you aren't," Arabella snapped at her just before she heard the front door open. She placed a hand on the side of her forehead.

"Arabella please sit..." Zoilo placed a hand on her upper arm and she pulled away from him.

"Do not touch me. Don't you dare," she wiped away her tears and took a few deep breaths and exhaled.

She sat down on the couch, placing her hands against her forehead, and closed her eyes, "you have no idea how I feel right now. I came here so that we..." She brought her hands down and stared at Zoilo. She continued, "so that we could talk about us and about-" She stopped herself.

He sat down across from her, "about what Bella? What do you want to talk about?"

"I told you not to call me Bella, you don't get to call me Bella anymore. My name is Arabella," she said and looked down at the palms of her hands. "Why her?" She asked.

"I never meant for any of this to happen. I love you Arabella. You have to believe me."

"People don't cheat and lie when they're in love. They cheat and lie when they fall out of love. You didn't love me!"

He stood up from his seat, "but I do! So fucking much." He got down on one knee and held her hands in his. "I filed the divorce because of what I did. I knew I couldn't be with you anymore because of what I did. Because I cheated on you. I thought that if I stayed away I wouldn't love you anymore. I thought I could stay away from you, but I couldn't. I can't stay away from you because I love you." He brought her hands up to his lips and kissed the top of her hands.

Arabella looked away and bit inside her cheek to stop herself from crying again. She pulled her hands away from his and placed hers on her lap. Suddenly, she felt something liquid fall on her knees. She looked down and saw water.