He bends down and pecks my lips, "You deserve to be flattered," he tells me, "Sarah told me that someone called for you last night. Her nane was Mya she said it was urgent." He tells me.

I roll my eyes at the mention of Mya's name, "I don't think I wanna speak with Mya right now." I say.

He shrugs, "You may need to. She may know some things that you need to know." He says to me before pecking my lips.

I smile, staring up at him, "You're right but I don't wanna talk about her right now. I wanna talk about you and I. What....exactly are we, Michael?" I ask him shyly.

He pecks my forehead, "You're mine and I'm yours." He says grabbing my hand.

He smiles over his shoulder at me, "Now, lets dance."

I giggle taking his huge hand as he leads me to the floor with him.

CHRIS
T U C K E R

I can't believe this!

I'm sitting here waiting for Cari's mother, Leigh Anne and I'm a nervous wreck. I haven't spoken to her in at least ten years.

I hear the little bell on the door to the small shop ring, and in walks Leigh Anne; looking more beautiful than ever.

I slowly stand up and make my way over to her. She looks over at me and mugs me.

I pull her into a huge hug, "Oh, giiirl. You don't know how much I've missed you." I say in her ear, sniffing her sweet perfume.

She pats my back awkwardly, "Hi, Chris. How are you?" She asks slowly pulling away from the hug, looking at my face.

I look down into her beautiful eyes, "I mean, I'm uh....I'm fine. How are you? You look really good." I ask her walking her back over to our table.

She shrugs, "I'm fine, I guess." She says.

I pull her chair out for her and she sits, saying thank you. I sit down across from her and sigh.

She looks at me, "So, uh.. How- how's our babygal?" She asks me.

I smile at the mention of her name, "She's fine." I keep it short and sweet

She nods, "So um..where is she now?" She asks me looking at a couple nearby.

"She's with my boy, Michael because I'm out here shooting a film." I tell her playing with the straw inside of my water.

"Michael Jackson?" She asks.

I nod, "You remember him right?" I ask her, "He's the one that set up our first date." I tell her, reminiscing on the good ole days.

She nods, "How could I forget that personality? He was so sweet but, sadly, you caught my eye." She says playfully.

I chuckle, "Girl, you know you love me." I say all cocky like.

She raises her eyebrows, "I do?" She asks.

I shrug, "I don't know you may. But anyways, have you been in a relationship since we split up?" I ask her.

She nods, "Yeah, actually I'm engaged!" She tells me holding up her left hand, wiggling her ring finger back and forth.

I smile, "To whom if I ask?" I ask her.

She looks down, "His name is Sean Combs." She tells me.

I nod, "Nice." I say playfully.

MICHAEL
J A C K S O N

I grab Cari's hand as we step out of the black SUV. I didn't want her getting lost in the turf of people. We both have shades on and our heads are down.

I hear fans screaming my name I smile up at them throwing up the peace sign. My security pushed through the crowds of people.

Once we make it into the door I sigh and let go of Cari's hand. I turn around and lay my hands on her shoulders examining her face.

"Baby, are you okay?" I ask her softly.

She nods, "Your fans, they love you very much." She turns and looks at the fans beating on the glass, screaming they love me; I smile politely before mouthing I love you too.

I grab Cari's hand once again and head towards the escalator. We get to the top floor and I see a cookie stand.

"Baby, do you wanna go get some cookies?" I ask her pointing over to the stand.

She nods, "That'd be awesome." She says literally dragging me to the stand.

The worker turns around smiling but once she sees me her smile fades away; tears begin to build up in her eyes.

"Oh my god! You're Michael Jackson." She clears her throat, "I mean where's my manners, I'm Alana what can I get for you today?" Alana asks.

Cari thinks for a while, "I would like chocolate chip cookies with some walnuts in them. Could I have two of those please?" Cari asks.

She nods writing it down, "What would you like Mr. Jackson?" She asks looking up at me.

I giggle, "Please, call me Michael. I insist," I say, "I would like what the lady's having." I tell her.

"Okay, since you're the only two in the mall it shouldn't take long at all." She says going to the the back of the stand to grab something.

After a minute she comes back with a piece of paper and a pen. "Can I have your autograph?" She asks me.

I nod, "Sure!" I say taking the paper and pen signing it.

She smiles widely as I hand the paper back over to her. Cari looks over at her, "Can I have your number so we can keep in touch?" She asks Alana.

Alana nods and writes her number down on a napkin, handing it to Cari.

Cari smiles, "I'll give you a call." She tells Alana.

Alana nods handing us our cookies. I try to hand her the money but she shakes her head, "Its on the house."

I nod, "Thank you, it was a pleasure meeting you. Hope we can hang out soon." I tell her.

"Me too," she says while I walk away hand in hand with Cari eating one of my cookies.