The Show Must Go On

Now it was the night of the Corinthian Sports School's ice-dancing ballet. Sofia's and Hugo's families were sitting together in the bleachers.

"This is going to be great," Axel beamed. "I've been looking forward to this for weeks."

Meanwhile, Sofia and Hugo were dressed in their costumes for the ballet. Sofia was wearing what looked like a nightgown.

"This is going to be so much fun," Sofia gushed.

"I know, right?" Hugo agreed.

The show was starting, and the audience remained quiet.

Sofia came out performing her opening routine. She was holding the nutcracker that looked like Hugo. Later, the nutcracker glowed, and there was a flash of light—and in the nutcracker's place was Hugo in his nutcracker costume. The whole audience gasped at this wonderful effect. Then Hugo waved his hands at Sofia, and a flash of light surrounded her—and then she was dressed in a purple sleeveless dress with the light amethyst tiara Hugo had given her on their first date.

As the song "Dance of the Reed Flutes" played, Sofia and Hugo performed a routine together. Putting on hand on Sofia's side and holding her hand with the other, Hugo lifted her up and spun around, making the audience go crazy.

After skating for a little, Sofia and Hugo jumped and performed a quadruple fireball flip, and the audience cheered loudly.

After that, Linda came out as the Sugar Plum Fairy.

The whole ballet was very beautiful, and all the ice-dancers did a closing routine together. Once the show was over, the whole audience cheered loudly and gave a standing ovation. Sofia and Hugo were happy to have done this.

Later, Sofia and Hugo met up with their families, who were very proud.

"Oh, my son is such a big boy!" Hugo's mother, Queen Samira, beamed. "His first ice-dancing show at the Corinthian Sports School!"

"Hugo, sometimes I wonder if you'll ever stop growing," Axel joked.

"I don't think I will stop," Hugo giggled.

"Oh, Sofia, that was amazing!" Amber beamed. "I'm so glad you actually did it."

"And I'm glad you gave me the support I needed for it," Sofia smiled.

"A good sister should be supportive," Amber grinned.

"Well, now that the ballet is finally done, we can spend some quality time together," Sofia smiled.

"And we should get started on that Wassalia party," Garrick smiled. "It's going to be quite a big one." He turned to Sofia and Hugo and said, "You should invite the Protectors to join us."

Sofia and Hugo loved the sound of that—the Protectors of the Mystic Isles were invited to the big Wassalia party.

Amber sure learned a big lesson: it's important to think of others while they're working hard, and it's a good idea to support them in what they do, especially when they have a lot on their hands. Amber was happy that she supported Sofia in her ballet.