Chapter 7: That future that is unknown to us.

Start from the beginning

Jaw-Long jumped behind him and gasped.

“Logan?! What are you doing here?! You should be at the hospital!”

“I… need to----

“Rest! Did you walk here?!”

“N-no. Was it you?.... at the hospital?”

“Yes… NOW GO BACK!” he screamed pointing at the gate. Jaw-Long was finally being competely serious and seemed rather worried.

“No I… have to talk to him… let him know I'm not angry…”

Logan lost his strength and almost fell down, when Jaw-Long caught him. He put Logan’s arm around him and held him close to himself.

“Alright… at least let me help---

“Why were you there?”

“…”

“Jaw-Long… tell me.”

“The lord told me to accompany you until you woke up… As a thanks… since you accompanied him…”

“T-take me upstairs… I need to talk to him…please!”

Jaw-Long let go of Logan slowly when they were finally in front of Keisuke’s room.

“I can take it from here… thank you…”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah…”

"I'll stay close by, incase you need me."

"...Thank you..."

Jaw-Long walked away slowly and then disappeared. Logan opened the door and found Keisuke sitting, with french frie behind him, hugging his knees, crossing his feet, and hiding his face.

“Keisuke?” he said slowly

“…rry…”

“what?”

“I'm sorry… Logan… I didn’t mean to hurt you…”

Logan walked up to Keisuke and, with all the effort in the world, sat down next to him crossed legged.

“Keisuke I ----

“Why are you here? I could have killed you…. Why would you----

“That wasn’t you.”

Keisuke turned his head to Logan and stared at him with is red eye covered in tears.

“No matter how hard I looked, I couldn’t see you. That wasn’t you, Keisuke. I don’t know you enough, so I can’t just judge your character like that… but… I know you enough to know that: you’re my friend and that, despite of all those rumors… you’re a really nice guy. You wouldn’t do something like this to anyone.”

“…” 

As Logan spoke Keisuke could see his obvious effort. It was hard for Logan to speak and his breathing was really heavy.

“Besides, if you’re that worried, instead of sending you little ninja man, you should’ve just visited me at the hospital.”

Keisuke raised his head to look at Logan. His nose and mouth were still hidden. Even though, Logan could now see both his eyes and noticedt that: those black markings weren't only on his arms, but all over his body.

“…”

“You knew I was here every day, didn’t you?”

“…”