At...Home?

Upon further inspection, it turns out Batman was asleep. Moving only my head as to not wake Garfield, I saw my entire left side was bandaged. Both my legs were as well.
    The pain was worse than it had ever been. I wasn't starving anymore, but it felt like a spike had been shoved into my stomach. I couldn't eat anything, even Alfred's food.
    The place the chains had been was in pain as well. They had been rubbed by my struggling. I guess the bandages caused some of the pain.
    There was an I.V. in my arm. My head was bandaged, as if I had a concussion. A breathing tube was under my nose. How long had I been out?
    Batman was starting to wake up. Gar was too. Had I woken them? When they looked at my eyes, which were wide open, they pounced, crushing me in a hug.
    Soon, the team trickled in. Some came, and some left to make room for others. All of them smothered me with hugs. Turns out I was out for three weeks. They started to think I was in a coma.
    The guy who had kidnapped me was Steven Park. He had been kidnapping kids to serve as test subjects. He thought he could alter DNA to create mythical creatures. There were two other substances: a silver and a red.
    According to his notes, it only took three doses to alter DNA. It didn't explain why he doubled it for me. A few people thought it was because I was older. He was waiting for interrogation.
    In the end, I was exhausted. So many people in so little time. Beast Boy stuck with me through it all. He always changed form in case someone needed room.
    When they finally told people I needed rest, it had been two hours. Beast Boy turned into a cat again and snuggled into my arms. I curled up, staying on my right side. I didn't know about the nightmare I was going to have