Chapter III: Momo's crush; Shine the darkness, Armor of Halo

3rd POV
After a few tests, Aizawa their class 1-A Teacher passed them with all flying colors including Izuku and Tevin. Momo however was impressed by Tevin's determination and will.

Momo's POV
"Tevin...... Izuku..... You two are one of a kind! But, I want Tevin to go beyond plus ultra with us and become heroes together." I smiled to see Tevin and Izuku laughing. It warms my heart. However, Todoroki-san didn't think those two were going to be heroes like us. "Tevin, you and Midoriya's combination is amazing. But sometimes.... I fear Midoriya's body always breaking when he use his Quirk." I worried about my classmate but Tevin.... he placed a reassuring grin on his face and smiled.

"I know but Izuku and I have been training to make him not break a bone in his body." Tevin replies as I gazed at his calm and serene nature.

Tevin's POV
"(Should I tell them that Izuku and I are the new Ronin Warriors?)" I looked at Momo's beautiful eyes and it melted my heart. "So Ms. Yaoyorozu, What is your quirk?"

Momo's POV
"Oh! Well, my quirk is called creation. It allows me to create objects." I explain to Tevin as he was intrigued by my quirk.

3rd POV
Creation allows Momo to materialize different objects, such as weapons and tools, from any exposed part of her body through manipulating her fat cells. Apart from living things, Momo has the potential to replicate virtually any object, no matter how complex or advanced its structure may be. She only requires to understand the atomic configuration of said object in order to reproduce it She first imagines the necessary parts, followed by the materials, then the assembling process and, finally, the coating.

Momo's creations emerge from her body with a reddish glow and are otherwise no different from the regular objects they are based of, although she can customize the materials that form their composition, giving them whole new properties.

Momo's body breaks down fat at a molecular level, which will then be re-used as material for her to shape into objects with her Quirk. Because of this, considerable ingestion of food is necessary for Creation to be effective.

Tevin's POV
"Amazing! That means you can create cannons and such for offense and defense. That's a really powerful quirk you got, Yaoyorozu!" I said as I settled in for class trip to the USJ. Wearing my green and white sub armor, Izuku was wearing his Orange and white sub armor as well.

Momo's POV
"(I wonder why Izuku is wearing the same armor as Tevin.... and it's Orange.)" I pondered as Tevin and Izuku were busy talking about sorts of heroes and their goals.
"Um... Tevin?"

"Uh, Yes?" Tevin wonders what questions I would ask him.

"What is your goal to be a hero, Tevin?" I kindly asked him in which He smiled.

"Because, I wanna protect those around me and the world from evil and that is why I fight, Yaoyorozu." Tevin explain to me as I felt a wave of wisdom and love in his heart. Which I admire and his voice is filled with honesty and grace.

Izuku's POV
"Tevin, do you think we may have to Armor up if we are attacked?" I asked Tevin in which he nodded not yet. He wanted to Wait until it's time to suit up if anything bad happens.
I can recall the day we trained and I mastered Kento's Armor of Hard Rock.

-flashback to the two training their armors-
Tevin's POV
"All right, Izuku. Now watch how I summon my armor." I spoke in a master to student kind of voice.
"ARMOR OF HALO! DAO-CHI!!" The green Armor of Halo appears as I use my hand to summon the armor. As the light disappeared, I stood there wearing my green armor with my Kōrin Ken on my shoulder.
"That's how you want to summon your armor, Izuku! But for hard rock, you must make your hand into a fist to summon the armor of hard rock. and yours is Dao-Gi. We must use our armors to our fullest and with the One For All Quirk All Might gave to you, it can double your armor's defense and offense."