strictly business

"so you took over the empire, what about hope" dad asks. "She's still at the boarding school she actually works there with Alaric" I answer. "Why take this empire" Elijah asks. "Because this was the family business" I answer smiling. Then I hear footsteps. I look over to see Dallas.

"Need help with anything" he asked taking a cigarette out

"Need help with anything" he asked taking a cigarette out. "Yes actually, could you.." I was cut off by Matthew. "The witches are furious" he says. I stood up. "WHAT" I yell. "They want to fight" he says worriedly. "My coat please" I say. Dallas tosses me my black leather jacket. I put it on and the witches are all ready in the quarter. I was standing holding the railing Dallas on one side and Matthew on the other. "You think you can beat me, I CAN WIPE YOUR COVEN IN A SECOND" I yell. Then they snapped Matthew's neck. A storm rushed into the wind and wiped half the witches out then Dallas started biting them and ripping their heads off. My family was watching the whole time. They were all dead and Matthew popped up. "I'm going to kill them" Matthew said angrily. Then Dallas put his hand on Matthew's shoulder and said "little late vampire". Dallas is a wolf. "How about you fight me" Matthew gets bold. "One bite from me and you are practically dead" Dallas puffs his chest out. "Shut the guy defense down" I demand and they both listen well Matthew does and walks away then Dallas put his defense down and we all sat on couches. "You can just call me Mat" Matthew says. "Just call me dally" Dallas says. "Ok dally and mat now I need a new witch coven" I say. "I'm on it" mat says leaving.  Then dally walks closer to me "what can I do" he asks so close to me that I can feel his breath on my neck. "You can back up" I smile. He backs up a little and I walk to my desk and sit down. "We are here for strictly business remember" I say. I am oh so glad my family is in a different room. "Well maybe me and you can have a little more fun" he smiles kissing my neck. The doors are closed FYI. Then he picks me up out of my chair and throws everything off my desk and puts me on top of it. "No" I say and push him off. "Why" he smirked a bit angry. "I have an empire to run and you will act as the others did" I smirk. He leaves more of a storm off, oh well.