oh well

"wow I'm hungry" I woke up saying. I look around the room and stand up I go to the kitchen to see food. "Morning sunshine" Lucien said. "Call me that again and I'll rip your tounge out and feed it to the wolves" I say sitting. "You know I think me or Klaus said that to him because Elijah is a heart guy and Rebekah is a head girl and kol has a thing with the arms you know I don't remember who said it" aunt Jade smiled. I just laughed and started eating while looking through the grimouar. "There's nothing" I say. "Well maybe if you stay safe you can go back to the house oh and ignore Arora she's been caved in the dungeon for a while" aunt Jade laughs. "That's funny" I smile. "Well I'm going to go there then goodbye" I say kissing her cheek. I grab my bag and then leave. When I get there it's empty looks like no one has been here since we left. I start skimming through the books we have and find nothing having do with a freaking giant killer spider killing people. I feel a presence behind me "hello Marcel" i say without turning around. "Shouldn't you be with aunt Rebekah" I state. "Just checking in on new Orleans" he smiles. "Well you won't need to when i take it over to fulfill the family name" i say. He leaves. Ok then. I start walking the streets and see vampires and wolves going to go at it. "ENOUGH" i yell. "what are yo goin to do about it" a vampire said and I ripped his heart out. "This is my city if you have a problem just try and stop me" I smirk. 3 wolves came at me and i ripped all 3 of their heads off. "Who's next" i smirk. No one stepped forward. "Wolves stay in the city and vampires will deal with it he biome is still always open to use" i say. "Any problems or questions you have let me know i will be in my home in the quarters" i smile leaving.
1 year later.
Me and Stefen broke up because he still kept thinking about Elena. I don't see why my aunt killed her when I was a baby but apparently Bonnie put her in a different body that's fun and uncle kill chopped Jeremy's arm off. Anyways people are under my control. I am like the top dog I'm the alpha. Hope is working to help at the Salvatore boarding school. Everyone else is just living their regular life. Well kol and Scarlett are finally having a kid she's pregnant all with the help of a witch. Well major threats are taken care of beacuse of my father now I have nothing to do. "Reece we need to talk" I hear an all to familiar voice say.

"Get out of here Reaver or you will die" i smile

"Get out of here Reaver or you will die" i smile. "I love you" he said. "Ha" I laugh and I wave my hand and skipper my friend came.

He smiled and ripped the heart out of him

He smiled and ripped the heart out of him. Then threw his body out. "Why thank you" I smile. "How is your wife and sons" I ask. "Their fine but I think Matthew has a crush on you" he winks. "Go home" i joke. "See you later" he says leaving. I grab reavers body and start painting with his blood. Then Freya comes in. "I trapped your parents and Elijah's and his lovers spirit here. Only the ones with Mikaelson blood can see and here them" she says and leaves. "Freya" I say wanting to know more. Then I see mom, dad and Elijah here. "Well I guess have a seat well it's your house so do whatever and I have work to do so I will be right here" I smile.