Chapter 3- Working Hard

Shivez pov.

  I sat in the parking lot at McDonalds and just thought about my night with Ana. I feel like she just.... wasn't feeling me. Like i did something wrong. I peeped that shit she pulled this morning or whatever. Talking back, getting smart. Its cool. I got her next time.

Getting out of my car i thought to myself.... i ain't never seen her work a day in my life, besides that little hustle way back when. But i know she quit. Big Egg whooped that behindddddd! I wonder what she do for her income.

I walked to the counter and told the cashier i wanted a Big Mac with medium fries and a large drink. I waited as this little bad shawty walked in. Ass was sitting right!  I was about to ask for her number until she kissed the nigga that just took my order. What. The. Fuck. MCDONALDS EMPLOYEE HEAD ASS!!! I got my food and stormed out with the biggest. attitude. He had a baddie working at McDonalds and i got nothing, trapping with hella bank. Fuck logic. Females stupid on the low. What is love. I can't pay my bills with it so i don't mess with it.

Diana pov.

On the way to the trap i had shit banging in my car. Looking sexy or whatever.

Bustin out the bando

a nigga jewelry real metal like can opener

I went from rags to riches to a feature with tip

i went from smart cars to a bitch with sone smart lips

And the F&N make my hip limp

I'm goin' fishin' with these little bitty shrimp dips

And my bank roll got a big dip

She gon' bring it on a big ship

Quite trill, no Quik Trip

i got drugs in the alley, no tip there

She just wanna have a good day Smoke way more weed than a guy in L.A

I want them birds 'til next May

Never let em fly away

What!? I heard, aye Listen what my nigga Tip say

If it ain't about the money Don't be blowin' me up, nigga I ain't gettin' up

If it ain't about the money ain't no use in you ringin' my line, stop wastin' my time

If it ain't about the money  I can't even hear what you say, I ain't finna do shit

bitch you can miss me with it

bitch nigga miss me with it

TURN IT!!!!

That was my ish. I pull up to the trap with nothing but money on my mind. I shut off the car and sit there, collecting my thoughts.

'make money, no feelings. be ruthless,  no mercy. female boss' i added a prayer to that since i was feeling iffy about that day. I'm at a different trap than i was yesterday. This one was the trap full of slackers who wasn't too serious about they money. I will shoot someone if my money is messed with.

I stepped out of the matte black challenger and rubbed her. Beautiful. 

I turned my back to my car and headed towards the trap. Before heading in i called Gen and Ricko.