Chapter 1 :D

Hey Guys :) This is my first Fan fic .Heck this is the First story i ever Wrote. EVER!! Please Give suggestions. i would love to add them in my Story. And i would love Feedback. 
Hey and can anyone Design a cover for this please? 
Thanx xoxo 

"UGGHH" I slammed my Alarm. "BASHHH!". I looked down from my bed. It was an oddly Familiar Sight. My Alarm clock. It was in pieces. I could just imagine my mom Coming and yelling at me saying " How many times Have i told u, STOP BREAKING YOU ALARM CLOCKS" It was stupid but she was right. I must have broken about Billion clocks by now. I shrugged the idea And quickly picked up the pieces. 

 My bed an I have an awesome Relationship. Hehehe! i Quickly stood up and went straight to the bathroom...

OH WAIT! i have been so rude. Let me introduce u to My self...

 Hi! I am Kylie. A 17 year old Teenage Girl. I live in a Place called Florida. Like Everyone I love to listen to Music. I have no perticular taste. The music must be good. And yes I have Crushes. But Only crushes. You would find out why.

The best Feature in my body which i think Are my Blue Eyes With a Hint of a Green shade. i Always liked my eyes. Hehehe ^.^ 
You would Know more about me when u go along.

Anyyyywayys. Where was i? Oh yeah.
I was rushing to the Bathroom . Took a quick shower. Oh How i just love the water running over my body. It freshens me so much.I Brushed my teeth And examined it. Hey Don't judge me. Everyone does that. Don't they??

Yesterday was the last day of school. So Thats right people From Today Kylie is FREEE!!! My life begins From Today. And that means I can get more sleep and Ofcourse Have fun :p  

I was Chirping Happily in my room when my mother interrupted my thoughts ... 
"KYLIE honeyyy! Come downstairs. Your Breakfast is readyyyy, And please do clean your room"

"Yes MOTHER" i screamed out my lungs because well she was Downstairs. Shhessshh!

 After quickly cleaning my room i rushed Downstairs.

"Kylie honey your pancakes are getting cold" 

"Oh yeah Tha..... PANCAKES??!!??" I LOVE PANCAKES. Mom makes them so often even though she knows that i Absolutely love them. She was always busy with her work and all. y smile grew the size of Texas. 
But something occurred to me. She ONLY makes her special pancakes when  she had to break some news to me or when dad came from his Business trips.

I gulped, I knew Dad was not coming so ..... 
"Ummm.. Mom?"
"Yes?"
"Do u want to tell me anything?"

i looked at her trying to find an answer.

"Why would you say that?? Cant i make Pancakes for my favourite Daughter?"
My little sister, Amanda, Shot her a look. YES i had a sister. But she was irrelevant now.

"MOM!!!"
"Look honey its only for a month, they will go after that."
"Who is coming mother? TELL ME!"

"Remember when i told you about your cousin Zayn?"
"Yes." I raised an Eyebrow. Where was this going?
"That he and his friends are looking for a place to relax  in their vacations" 

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME. I hope she is not going to say what i think is going to say.
"WellIOfferedThemToSpendTheirVacationsWithUsAndheyAreComingTomorrow" She said that so Quickly. But i understood What she was saying... 

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING TO ME!