*Letting Off Steam Part 2- Mitch Rapp

Start from the beginning

I took in a sharp breath as he reached forward and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. Before I could say or do anything, he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

I gasped as he pressed me up against a stall door. My arms wrapped around his neck as our lips moved in sync. I held in a moan as he bit down on my bottom lip, slipping his tongue into my mouth. I started breathing heavily as he pulled away and started kissing my neck.

"Mitch," I moaned as he slightly bit down on my collarbone. I subconsciously ran my fingers through his hair and wrapped one of my legs around his waist, pulling us closer.

"You know," he mumbled against my skin. "It really hurt when you left me, naked in my apartment."

He pressed his lips to mine, his tongue immediately exploring my mouth as his hand gripped my thigh, massaging the inside of it with his thumb. "I'm still waiting for an apology," he mumbled against my lips. He started kissing my neck again, biting down when he found my sweet spot.

I gasped when he slid his hand higher up my thigh, under the skirt of my dress, and grabbed my ass. "Still waiting," I felt him smirk against my jaw.

"I'm sorry," I gasped as he slid his hand further up my dress, playing with the seam of my underwear. I felt slightly disappointed as he pulled away, removing his hand from under my dress.

"Let me make it up to you," I whispered as I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the handicapped stall. I roughly pushed him against the tiled wall, my lips hungrily moving against his.

Mitch bit my bottom lip, taking his chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our moans echoed off the bathroom walls as our tongues fought for dominance. I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he immediately caught me. He switched our positions, making me gasp when I felt my back press against the cold wall.

He put me down, not breaking the kiss. The second my feet touched the ground, I instantly unbuttoned his pants. I smirked into the kiss as I heard the clink of his belt hitting the bathroom floor.

Mitch reached around and slowly unzipped my dress, the fabric pooling at my feet. He pulled away and bit his lip, lust burning in his eyes. "How are you so damn sexy?" He growled as he forcefully pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it to the side.

We stood in the stall, only wearing our underwear, looking at each other. I gasped as he pressed his body against mine, my body now squished between him and the cold bathroom wall. I moaned loudly as he started moving his body against mine, creating friction as he sucked on my neck.

"Holy fuck. This is hot," I moaned, tilting my head back to get him better access. I let out an even louder moan as he started grinding against my body to the beat of the song coming from outside the bathroom. He continued to move his body against mine as his hands played with the waistband of my underwear.

He had just slipped his hands in my underwear, squeezing my ass, when we heard the bathroom door swing opened followed by a loud group of girls. He pulled away and stared down at me with a smirk on his face. He put a finger to his lips as he slid his other hand into me. I leaned my head back and bit my lip to keep from screaming his name.

He leaned to whisper in my ear, his fingers going deeper inside of me. "I know you want to scream my name," he whispered huskily into my ear. "You probably even want to get caught, you naughty girl. You'd love for someone to catch me fingering you in a bathroom stall. Just like I would love for someone to catch me fucking you senseless."