Pickle gifts

"Okay so... what do I get her as like gifts and stuff...?" Calvin asks shyly, tugging at his shirt awkwardly...

Thomas perks up with a small crooked grin.
"Oh! Get a girl things that correspond with her personality. Things like... Hm... Okay so do you know how I get Stella things like flowers and chocolates?" Calvin nods occasionally glancing at Caspian who looks completely spaced out.

"Those are the things that go with her personality, it's the stuff she likes. So with Tilda, you should get her things likeeee..... Charger cords, pens, notebooks, and—" all of a sudden, Caspian puts his hand on Thomas's face. Pushing it down into the bed rather forcefully....

"Erase Everything Thomas just said from your mind, because he's wrong. What you need to do is give her a pickle." He insists patting Calvin's shoulder.

Calvin looks at him fairly confused... "A-....A pickle?"

Caspian nods as Thomas sits up.
"Calvin don't do th-" His sentence falls short as Caspian pushes his face back into the bed.
"Yes. A pickle. If there's anything that'll help you, is giving her a pickle. She'll get the gist of it." He winks.

"Wh-What's the 'gist' of it?" Calvin wonders rubbing his hands together....
Caspian hugs him, making Calvin's face rest up against Caspian's chest.
"Shhhhh, she'll understanddd."