Slide Rock

The next morning

Isis' POV

I was sound asleep when suddenly I felt something wet drip on my face. Oh god please don't let that be what I think it is.

"Seriously Ashley?!" I groaned thinking it was something that could've came from him. I look above me and notice that there was water dripping from the top of the tent. I turned to face him only to find him sound asleep. I couldn’t help but to watch him, he looked so innocent. I still glared. I lightly rub my hand against the water from the top of the tent and flick it towards Ashley's face. I hear him groan. He opens his eyes and squints at the sudden brightness.

“Hey beautiful.” he said, “What’s wet?”

“The tent,” I said, ”it’s dripping on me, I thought it was you.” He looked confused.

“How would it be me?” he asked smiling.

“I dunno,” I said, “I just felt dripping and didn’t want to know what was being dripped on my face. I thought maybe you’d got a bit friendly with your hand again.” He shuffled over to me.

“Maybe I got a bit too friendly with this.” He said making me gasp as he plunged his hand into my sleeping bag and grabbed my boob and massaged it. He done that for a while before he stopped and kissed me passionately. He then got up and started to get dressed. I whimpered.

“Two can play at that game, missy.” He smirked. He opened the tent before I could get myself dressed, not thinking to close up the hatch after himself. I continue to change without taking notice of the open hatch.

“What the fuck Isis!!!” I heard Gemma shout, I looked over to see her covering her eyes, “I’m scarred for life now! That’s an image I will never get rid of! Cover up, or at least have Ashley present.” I got out of the tent and chased Gemma around our little camp, wearing only my bra and pants. Ashley was smirking. Gemma noticed CC watching the events unfolding, she went over and covered his eyes with her hands. Well trying, she was having to tip toe. Ashley saw this.

“Dude!” He shouts, “Stop macking on my girlfriend!”

“Well she would run around half naked.” CC said, trying to defend himself.

“I’m gunna need counselling now.” said Gemma. I run up to her and hug her from behind.

"You know you love me!! Don't deny our love!" I told her. She tried to smack me away, but I just held on tighter. I glanced at Ashley and CC who just stood there with a confused expression on their faces. I finally let go of Gemma and take a step back.

"This is completely normal." I said with a straight face.

"Oh really?" CC asked.

"No it really is." Gemma responded. I laughed.

"Alright, I'm currently suffering from a THO here! It's freezing out!" I said as I turned to walk back to the tent.

"What's a THO?" Gemma asked.

"Don't say it.." Ashley warned as he followed me.

"A Titty Hard On-!!" I was cut off by Ashley placing his hand on my mouth to muffle what I was trying to say.

“Also,” Gemma said, “This isn’t cold!”

"It is if my tits say so!" I said after I managed to pull Ashley's hand away.

“Uh no,” Gemma replied, “Put some clothes on! And this isn't cold, I’m from England, now thats cold!”

Ashley pulls my arm and drags me into the tent. When I saw his face, I could tell I was annoying him. I sighed.