•AUTHOR'S NOTE•

This is not the full book!

This is only part of the full book. I plan to publish the full version on Amazon.

Please do not post comments saying that I am being selfish. I'm not. This is me trying to keep my work from being copied and trying to fulfill the dream I've had since I was two.

The world of Ioyarial, the Sunada Empire, and beyond is a work of fiction. This world was created in my mind and has been fashioned to suit my desires for the lands.

The creatures are also fictional, taken from various myths, monsters, fictional beings, and some are made up from my own imagination. You will see familiar Fantasy beings as well as non-familiar. If some creatures don't match your interpretation of them, please do not leave negative comments. This story is designed merely for your pleasure and entertainment as well as my own.

Writing this story has not been easy. And this is what I present to you. Entire chapters have been deleted and rewritten to make it more entertaining for you. Certain romances will go slowly. Others will be accomplished much faster.

If there are artists out there reading this, feel free to come up with fanart for these stories. Just let me know that you are making it.

I worked hard on this book and the others that will come after this in the series. Every book with be able to be read without having to read the ones before them.

Now... Without further ado... Enjoy!