1.

I grabbed the cereal box, pouring cornflakes slowly Into my bowl. Suddenly a hand smacked me across the head and I yelled.

"You dickhead!" I screamed at my not so funny brother Liam. He was always doing this.

"Slut" he snickered back, as he was hysterically laughing, because my cornflakes had flung out the box all over the counter.

"Stop it you two" my mum shook her head angrily. "I swear to god I honestly don't know how I put up with you two"

"You love us really" Liam smiled back as he stuffed his face with toast. His mouth was covered in butter and it made me gag.

My phone pinged which was unusual for this time in the morning. I slid it out my pocket and across the screen it read a phone number. Obviously I didn't know who it was.

"Angel can you not try to destroy the place please" my mum sighed clearing the cornflakes. I ignored her words and clicked on my messages.

UKNOWN NUMBER
https://youtu.be/Ow_qI_F2ZJI
Tell me what you think of
this banger love❤️

                                                     ANGEL💕
      Uh who's this??

UNKNOWN NUMBER
What do you mean 'who's this?'
Get your ass on YouTube and watch the video

I looked at my phone completely puzzled. I clicked on the link and it took me to YouTube. The video began to play and it was  a band.

"Remember the moment you left me alone and broke every promise you ever made" played out. This guys voice was absolutely beautiful, the guitar riffs were amazing and the drums were awesome. I was in love.

"Yo I didn't know you liked Bring Me The Horizon?" Liam shot up from the table.

"What I don't? I just got sent this link" I replied.

"Well what do you think of them?" He asked smiling as he moved towards me.

"They seem alright,  I'll have to listen to more obviously. When did you become a fan?" I asked completely oblivious.

"You clearly don't pay attention" he laughed nudging me as he walked out leaving me in the kitchen.

UKNOWN NUMBER
So you gonna leave me waiting? Do you like it or not?

                                Angel💕
Calm your tits mate. Yeah
I like it. But question is who tf are you?

UKNOWN NUMBER
Language‼️ and quit playing games

                                        Angel💕
No honestly I have no
idea who you are.

UKNOWN NUMBER
Alright so who's this?

Angel💕
Angelina.

UKNOWN NUMBER
Like the ballerina? 😉👅

Angel 💕
Okay that's a kids
programme  you
sick fuck.

UKNOWN NUMBER
Woah. You're very aggressive
you know?

Angel💕
And you're very annoying
you know?

UKNOWN NUMBER reset your name as "Angelina😈👅"

Angelina😈👅 reset UKNOWN NUMBER as "annoying cunt👀"

annoying cunt👀
Woah babe that's a bit harsh ☹️

Angelina 😈👅
Nah 😜

Annoying cunt👀 seen at 11:57am

I sighed, placing my phone down on the counter I shoved a spoonful of cornflakes in my mouth. I sat there thinking about who the fuck just texted me. I wanted to know more and who this annoying cunt is. But he ignored me... I feel too clingy if I text back now. I mean it's probably no one important.

——

Oli's POV

I opened the message and smiled. I thought this was Alice's new number but maybe not. Alice is my fuck buddy. Yeah we have a weird thing, I wouldn't call it a relationship because I don't love her. I just love the sex. This girl was called Angelina, well I'm assuming that's a girl... never heard of a guy called that.

"Who you texting? Never seen you smile like that before" Lee said nudging me.

I frowned "it's nothing. Just I thought I texted Alice but apparently I'm talking to someone called Angelina"

"New bird?" Lee chuckled.

"No" I replied as fast as I could.

Lee laughed even more "I mean it's not like you and Alice are even together all you do is fuck mate"

"I know. I wanna do couple things, I wanna take her out for dinner, buy her new clothes, go to the zoo and the cinema. But she don't wanna do anything. Plus I don't even love her so it's a waste" I sighed sadly.

"I get you mate. Well keep talking to that Angelina and see what happens. Alice can't exactly do anything" Lee said patting me on the back.

I nodded. Lee was right Alice couldn't do a thing.

~~~~
Angels POV

I showered and dressed into my new tank top and shorts that I bought earlier. They were the nightmare before Christmas pj's and I have never felt so happy in clothes before. Mainly because they were nightmare before Christmas ones. I was thinking about the guy who texted me. Why hadn't he texted me back? Why was I thinking about him? Then my phone buzzed and my stomach dropped.

Annoying cunt👀
Sup beautiful 😉

Angelina😈👅
What do you want now?

Annoying cunt👀
Girl I just wanna know if you good?

Angelina😈👅
Im good if you must know.
How are you?

Annoying cunt👀
I'm good. So how old r u😋

Angelina😈👅
18 wby. And stop with the
cringe emojis🙄

Annoying cunt👀
Awh lil baby. I'm 21 and no
Shhhh👅

Angelina😈👅
Ok. I'm confused as to why you're still texting me. What do you want?

Annoying cunt👀
Ugh thought girls liked attention😪

Angelina😈👅
We do. It's just ur annoying 😊

Annoying cunt👀
I like you. You're funny👀

Angelina😈👅
I know I find myself quite
hilarious mate

Annoying cunt👀
Send a pic of yourself.
Or nudes 😉

Seen at 9:15pm.

Authors note:
Hiya this is my new fan fiction. Hoping it actually is good. I'll upload new chapter soon!