Chapter 1

(To all the people who wanted me to make this, this is for you!)

Third Person View

Young Milo had his friend, Christian, coming over today. Milo was a 16-year-old teenager, with strawberry blonde hair, and freckles tracing his pale face resembling scattered little stars, light hazel eyes that seemed to become the brightest whenever they would come in contact with the light. His annoying older sister who was 21, working as your regular hostess, had the same hair as her younger brother but with dyed teal ends. Her hair racing all the way to her lower back, all of it tied up in a messy bun in hopes it wouldn't get in her way. The two youngsters didn't have parents, both left them to the orphanage at a young age with Milo only 7 and his sister left helpless at 12, not knowing how to take care of her little brother. At some point Alyssa, his sister, who was 16 at the time making her too old to stay at the orphanage, causing her to get kicked out of it. She then started to earn enough money to support her 13-year-old brother, finally able to adopt him at the age of 18, it took two years for it to be legally okay but it was worth the wait.

Alyssa often liked to tease Milo about the way he dressed, saying she would like some advice from the master of making boring clothing look like something from Instagram's aesthetic posts or something. He wasn't sure as to why it annoyed him, I guess it's because it made him feel like a girl but she'd always reassure him that girls 'dig' boys who are like that. He never understood his sister's antics but tolerated it nonetheless, after all, if it weren't for her he would still be at that orphanage where the kids hated him for whatever reason. He wasn't really sure why the kids there made fun of him, thankfully his sister was there to defend him, at first at least. Then when she was kicked out, the kids started picking at him even more, pulling at his soft locks and calling him names such as 'Queer' 'Gay' or a 'Sissy' he honestly didn't understand what was so wrong about these things? So what if a person was into the same gender or something, what is it to them? Why should these 'labels' be seen as insults? It's what a person is, they shouldn't be judged for that.

Milo kept spacing out as he was mixing the spices for the spaghetti, he liked to call it his specialty. He picked up on cooking and housework such as cleaning while Alyssa wasn't around. He had to do something at least, right? He also has been working part-time in a little café in town, it was small but humble. The café had days where the employees would dress up, or known as cosplay, it was optional, of course. The management would never force something onto its employees, never. It was just that if they wanted to spice up their wardrobe and have a little extra money on the side, and everyone liked the idea of that so they made it official. He made quick friends with the staff and managers, who switched shifts from time to time so they could rest while the other one works. Overall he would say that his life has been pretty good, sure nothing is happening in his love life but you don't always need a lover to feel happy. He isn't against it or anything, it's just...He doesn't have time for that.

His sister didn't know that her little brother worked, but then again, she never questioned where or how he always had enough money to help pay and buy all the things he has. If that wasn't enough, he would occasionally put some of his money in with his sister's piggybank, of course, Alyssa noticed and gave him a scolding and kept tabs on him. She would always somehow know if there was any extra and immediately barge in on him. She's funny, he'd admit, yet she's so very dear to him.

Milo's P.O.V.

I had one of my dearest friends (Although let's be honest, he barely has any-), Christian, who goes by Chris, coming over today. It was exciting, to say the least, I rarely have anyone over, and I don't think Alyssa would be coming early today, she mentioned that she had a date or something of that sort.