Chapter 29: A Visit

Y/N's POV

I knocked on the door, hoping my best friend would let me in. It's been 3 weeks since he had left us. I missed him so much.

"Yes?" Woojin stood there from opening the door. Once he took a good look at me, his eyes grew wide. "Y/N!? W-What are you doing here!?" He gasped, "D-Did you die too? Don't tell me you committed suicide!"

I gave out a laugh, "I'm not dead, stupid! I came here to visit you!" I pulled in Hyunjin who was on the side, admiring the flower-like clouds.

"Oh- hey Woojin." Hyunjin waved.
"Thought Y/N would love to visit you. So I brought her here."

Woojin's lips curved up, smiling at us. "Y-You see... I can't let humans enter my house. Even if it means visiting an Angel like me. It's illegal here." He whispered The last sentence.

"Awwww." I frowned. "Anyway, here's a small gift." I handed him an orange box tide up with a red ribbon. "Thanks." He smiled.

"I just wanted to make sure you were doing fine.." I sadly smiled, hoping he was still alive.. "I guess this is goodbye..?"

He gave me a hug. "Goodbye.. Bestfriend."
I hugged back, letting out tiny tears.

Woojin's POV

"Bye Y/N and Hyunjin. Thanks for visiting!" I smiled.

"Bye.." They both turned around and started walking away.

"Oh Hyunjin, hold on." I caught up to him and whispered. "Take care of Y/N for me."

He gave me confused expression but I just pushed him to just leave. "Just go!" I laughed. Goodbye guys...

As I arrive back home, I sat down and unwrapped the gift. I opened it and inside was a picture of Linda, Y/N and me.

"Good old days.."

➰➰➰➰➰

Hyunjin's POV

'take care of Y/N for me.' Kept echoing in my head as we head to the Bus Stop which connects earth and heaven.

"I sure missed Woojin." She said.
"I do too." I smiled a bit. "Oh here's our bus."

I walked in the bus together with Y/N and found our seat. Y/N sat next to the window while I sat beside her.
The bus then started moving, heading to different dimensions.

"What was in the gift anyway?" I asked. Silence. "Uhhh, Y/N?" When I turn to look at her, she was already asleep and started leaning onto my shoulder.

"Sleep tight then..."