"Elle." Gruff voice of my dad called me.

"Papa." I replied with affection as I embraced him. Papa stroked my hair and kissed my head and said, "There is something we need to talk about."

I knew what it was. The Engagement.

"We have enough time, John." It was Mama, "let her freshen up and we will talk over in peace."

Papa looked at my mother his eyes glaring as my mum's eyes pleaded him, pleading her husband to give a bit more time to her beloved daughter. Papa relented. He nodded in reply and asked me to come down in thirty minutes.

I came back to my room and freshened up and immediately made my way to Chris' room. I knocked and waited. Chris opened the door and pulled me into his bear hug as he asked, "What is it chipmunk? What is this brother of yours can do for you?" He asked with humour in his voice. "Well my dear brother can lend me his phone." I replied back going with the flow. "For what I wonder," he said keeping one of his finger on his chin acting as if he is thinking very deeply, "To make a call you idiot." I giggled.

Just then one of the maid approached, "Mr.Knight is waiting for your presence, Miss. Elle." She said. "In a minute." I smiled at her. Chris didn't allow me to continue our conversation as he walked me with his hand on my shoulder, "To call Blake?" He asked, I nodded in reply. "He is safe Elle," and just before we entered the hall where my dad was seated, Chris turned me around making me face him as he very seriously said, "Do not, I repeat, do not worry about another man in front of your god damn fiancée, Elle. You know how it works here and if you want Blake alive, then act smart." Before I could reply Chris dragged me inside.

Papa looked up as I stood there, "Sit near me." I nodded and made my way to where he was seated. Sitting down on the sofa I placed my head on his shoulder and saw mama sitting opposite to us. She looked sad and defeated, just like me.

"Tonight is your engagement with Damien King." No beating around the bush, straight to the point. I did not move from my position and waited for him to continue, "We were informed just last night about the arrangement, we tried negotiating but Don was not willing for a change. I expect you on your best behaviour and appearance today, Elle. Be like the true queen that you were raised to be my dear daughter.." Papa finished.

I nodded my face blank, no fight was left within me. If I was to fight Damien, he will not stop at anything to get what he wants. Mama hugged me tight and whispered soothing words to me as I finally broke down crying on her chest. My entire family except for Luke consoled me with their presence preparing me for my future.

It was four in the evening, I was sipping on my tea as Mama came in with a huge designer bag. Looking at it I realised it must be my engagement outfit, "I selected if myself," she gushed, "You will look beautiful in this." I nodded meakly.

Going back to my room I sat on my bed waiting for Martha. I always wanted to have a beautiful wedding.. to get united with the love of my life and just be the happiest bride ever. Never in a million years did I think I would end up being forced to get married with the notorious leader of the Mafia world.

There was a knock and a head with wild curls looked in, "Hyya!" It was Martha, a second later another figure pushed her in revealing Khloe looking all dolled up, "Best friend!" She screamed stressing on the 'friend' as she hugged me tight, "I can't believe my girl is getting engaged," she said jumping in excitement, "I tried inviting our gang you know? But your father didn't allow!" She huffed. I laughed lightly and replied, "Atleast you tried.."

"Did you both forget me?" Asked Martha feigning anger as I and koko laughed, "but.. where is your dress?" Koko's eye widened, "Oh I totally forgot let me have a look too." I shrugged and tipped my head towards the large bag hanging in the corner of my room.