He parks the truck, and we both get out together. Walk up to the door; he types in a code, the door opens. The luminescence just continues throughout the entrance of the house. It's much more luxurious then I thought or expected. Fire burning in the fireplace that is surrounded by a perfect sized indoor cocktail pool.

  Blacks and whites decorate this magnificent

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Blacks and whites decorate this magnificent. Candles are beautifully and placed with great care. "It's magical, Tom, it truly is," I say. " I'm glad," he says, smiling, "Shall we, my love?" He glides his hand towards the rest of the house. A grand kitchen and living sitting area. Outside are acres of snow-covered trees and brush for as far as the eye can see. The house smells of fresh pine and firewood. It's just sensational to all of my senses. Leaning over and reaching up to kiss him. He bends into me slightly. Kissing my lips softly and lightly. " I feel like I am in some sort of wanderlust fantasy," I say with excitement in my tone. He laughs and sternly says, "Well, it's mine, and now it's complete." Speaking as he reaches for my hands.

     Reaching the staircase going upward. The wall that divides the living area to the upstairs, we reach and stop. He's walking behind me, holding both my wrists, as if he were going to pull me backward. He lifts them over our heads and presses me into the wall. Passionately interlocking our lips and tongue. The slippery our lips get—tongues gliding in circles. I pull my face away and lick his cheek, his facial hair tickling my tongue. Letting my hands fall to my sides, he grabs the sides of my face, staring into my eyes, saying everything in silence. "Why don't you go upstairs and I'll be right up? I have a few things to take care of." " Ahah," I say, climbing up the stairs disinterested in anything surprisingly he is saying.

   I'm am still in awe of the grandness of this house. I reach the master suite at the end of the house. Canopy regal fabric dangles around a luxury covered bed. Windows surround a terrace outside. French doors covered in sheer fabric blow from the heat. On the chaise lounge, there were two beautiful noir gift boxes with metallic blue velvet bows tied perfectly. The larger box had a number one on a tag, and the smaller marked number two. Curiously I lifted the bigger box and proceeded to open it. Facing outside, I pull out a magnificent noir lace dress. With a slit perfectly placed. It felt so couture-like.

  Through my hands, I gently touched this heavenly lace rich fabric. Placing it on the bed. I reach for the small box and open it. A stunning pair of blue velvet panties. I laughed to myself. Holding them in front of me, looking in the mirror. He comes up behind me and wrapped his strong arms around me, letting them fall to my waist. He places his hands on either side of my hips, leaning into my hair.  " Do you like it?"  He whispers in my ear, sucking on my earlobe with his plump puckered lips. " ahhhhaaa, "I purr, leaning into him. " Dinner? Out? We must for tomorrow I've been told it is going to be shite weather."  "To wear this, yes. I'll go anywhere."

  I walk towards the bathroom, where a crown of copper surrounds the floor in the shape of a tub. I gasped. " A copper clawfoot tub," I whispered to myself. A large shower with several heads behind clean, slick glass doors. The colors are serene; the lighting is soft and warm. The floor tile is breezy to walk on. He walks into the bathroom, heading to the vanity counter, placing his vanity bag down. Staring at me, intently in the mirror. Then sliding his hand through his hair. Taking off his trainers and carrying them into the bedroom. I reach into the shower and turn the nozzles on. Steam begins to form and flow out. I felt as if I was in some sort of a tropical jungle paradise. Even a palm tree in the window over the shower. Greenery made it even more exotic like. I removed my dress, shoes, and bare. I enter the shower.

  As I'm washing my hair with the hot flowing waterfall above my head. Other nozzles surround my body with the perfect temperature to graze my skin. He enters bare beads of moisture from the humidity in the bathroom. Face one another; we lock into a stare of lust. Feverish, he needed what seemed like a fix. He roughly kisses my lips, and I feel myself getting moist, but not just from the water trickling gently onto my body.

   " Mmmmmmmm, So fucking sexy," he groans into my ear as he hands he places on either side of my arm and the other on his cock. Grunting as he slides his shaft upward motions on his growing manhood. I run my fingers through my hair as he sucks softly on my neck. Breathing deeply and heavy. Making my heart pound as to what he was going to do next. When he gets that look of intensity in his eyes, he has a plan in place. With his hand on my arm, his other hand he places on my waistline turns me, so my back is facing him. My face is against the shower tile. It's so slick on my skin. He says nothing as he lifts me slightly around my waist into his engorged cock. Glides it slowly up my slit getting his hardness slippery and creamy, as it slides it into my starving pussy. " ooohhhh, yes, ahhhh," I purr loudly as his shaft enters me deeper and deeper. Sliding inside and my muscles suctioning his rock stone hard dick. Pounding his cock in and out of my cunt with such fierce pleasure, his sac banging on the back of my pussy lips.

  Dripping in ecstasy, I love the feel of the slate on my face and his hands on my ass, pulling me closer into him. Then pushing me back out. I'm smothering his thick-skinned cock in my juices. He leans in and starts biting my neck as he plunges his throbbing cock into me. My legs spread farthest apart. He reaches for my right leg, pulls it behind his waist. High enough so his cock, glides in even deeper. " I imagine this is what a glided chalice feels like. So smooth, so moist, so wet, " oooooh mmmmm," he groans as he shots his thickness inside me. Creamy wetness fills my entire core. Purring as he plunges his hardness til it's soft and emptied of his seed. Flowing inside me, warming all the way to my soul.

You Feel Like a Dream (18+)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें