No means NO!

We drove in silence for a few minutes listening to Drake 305 to my city.When Murda rolled down his window and screams"702 to my city,I get it,I get it."I just laughed and got on the freeway.

"Real there something I wanna ask you."Murda says his voice soft.That's  how I knew he was about to ask me for something stupid.

"Okay then ask."I say blankly.

"A'ight but first you gotta promise not to go off."He says lowly.

"Just spit it out." I say sucking my teeth.

"So I was talking to London and she told me she was lookin' to make some extra cash and I thought we could put her on."He says.

"Nigga fuck no,I don't know that girl like that to be having her touch my shit,beside what would she do."I yell mad as hell.I knew Murda was carzy but he done lost his mind if he thought this shit was gone fly.

"See thats why I ain't wanna ask, you always so negative an shit.I can't discuss something with you with out it turning into an argument."Murda yells back.

"Look I don't gotta discuss shit with you.If I say no I need you to trust my reasons behind it and stop tryin' the debate with me."I say trying to calm down.Murda sits there quiet for a few minutes.

"Now I know why everybody call you Real,cause you a real bitch."He mumbles.I slam on my brakes stopping my car in the middle of the highway.I ignore the loud horns honking and turn to Murda slowly.

"The fuck,you tryin to kill us or somethin"Murda voice booms.

"Nah but let me hear some shit like that come out yo mouth again and you gone end up missing."I say my words so calm and low not feeling the need to yell to get the point across.

"Whatever."Murda mumbles as I pull off the freeway.Once we get to the hotel we drive to the back.I walk to the trunk and grab the duffel bag.I look to see Murda still looking upset.We walk through the back door and made our way to the service elevator.Murda pressed the button for the suite floor.The elevator may a ding signaling that we had made it to the too floor.I felt bad for shutting Murda down like that so I said the one thing I could say

"A'ight I'll think about it."I mumble stepping out of the elevator,but not before seeing a smirk on his face.We knock on the presidential suite and wait.A couple of buff dudes open the door.We walked into the lowly lite room.A women directed us to the living room where I saw Mr.Santano sitting in an all white suit smoking a cigar.Beside him was a light skin dude with blue eyes and tattoos.I really didn't get a good look at him because it was to dark.

"Hey mami,how you been?"Santano ask giving me a hug.I usually keep all my customers at arms length but he was a touchy feely kinda dude so I allowed it.

"I'm straight,how bout you?"I ask drop the bag on the coffee table.

"You know me nothing can get my down."Santano says sitting back down.Sometimes his accent was so thick I could hardly understand a single word.I nod as me and Murda take a seat opposite of him.

"So what did you bring me."He says getting down to business.After a few minutes I went over the amount that was given and how much money I expected in return.Mr.Santano sat patiently listening.When I was finished he nods.At the snap if his finger one of the buff dudes appears and carriers the bag into the back room.

"Ain't you gonna check it first."I turn to see it was the dude sitting next to Santano that spoke.

"No I am not going to check it.You wanna know why,because I trust Real she has been doing the for some time and she is great at it.See when I trust someone I don't need to check up on them like there children."I watch and listen as Santano schools him.With that I nod give Santano a hand shake and leave.Murda goes down stairs to get the car while I watch those buff dudes count out half a mil.