CHAP 13: HERE IS A LESSON - NEVER MESS WITH CHANNING TATUM'S GIRL

Start from the beginning

- Channing. – I called his name with mixed emotions: missing, loving, and apologising. It's because of me, his family got into this mess.

- Hi Jessica. – he said with his tiring voice. I could hear that he didn't get enough sleep either.

- Are they find? – I asked worriedly.

- They are perfectly fine. No strangers around. No stalkers in sight. – he relievedly told.

- Oh my God, that's so relieved. I nearly died because of my brain's contraction. It has thought and worried too much for the last 24 hours. – I complained to him.

- It's all good at the moment, because the second I got the message, I called Steve Kazee immediately to bring his ass over and stay with Evy's mom and her. – Channing carefully shared what he did before deciding heading back to LA.

From what I noticed, he didn't call Jenna "Jenna" anymore. He used more of "Evy's mom" or "Evy's mother" instead.

And can you believe it? He talked to his ex-wife's boyfriend very comfortably already, and I was still hiding and avoiding to have conversations with my boyfriend's ex-wife and didn't dare to even voice her name from my mouth. I mean what's wrong with me??? Come on!!!

But it was a big progress I made over the last few days, that Jenna and I actually made connections on social media. It's basically about people compared me with her and called out Channing obviously had a type. But THEN they fucking called me the false version of Jenna Dewan. Can you believe that? I mean I am not the most beautiful woman in the world but calling someone a false version of someone is really offensive.

I don't hurt by that anymore because I'm used to that bullshit a long time ago, but we can't just leave our humankind uneducated and being a free cyberbully like that. For those people who like to run their mouth without using their brain, we need to shove something in to keep it shut forever. An eggplant, for instance.

They were so ridiculous to the point that they put picture of me and Jen next to each other to compare our outlook. How ignorant and disrespectful were those people?

I just loved someone, Jen just started a relationship with someone. Love is a beautiful thing, why cant people leave it the fuck alone?

Jenna replied a comment on her Instagram when a fan mentioned about that shit and she defended me by replying "... positive vibes only." I appreciated her response so much.

She is a beautiful woman as always and no one can deny that, but I love my body also. There are no points of comparing two different people who were raised in different environments, birthed by different parents, and had almost no similarities whatsoever. It was just that I happened to love the same man who she used to love.

So I wrote a long ass letter and posted it on my social medias to make those people shut the fuck up. You don't fuck with Jessie J because she would come for you and smack the shit out of your cranium.

I really am not the kind of girls that would shut up, and ignore everything, and let the insults obviously towards me faded by time. I am impatient asf so I need things to be done in the righteous direction as soon as possible. I don't let people judge me that easily. My mother gave me this life to be loved and be blessed, and aint no motherfuckers have the authority to ruin her wish for me.

But seriously, who did they think they were to actually call me ugly, a rotten version of Jen and other bullshit anyway?! They didn't give birth to me, who the hell gave them an approval to criticise my look, and my life?

And more than that, they separated us women by doing comparison like that. For me, this whole thing is an additional item to leading young girls into a wrong direction. Woman need to support women to make the world a better place. What's wrong with people nowadays that actually are spreading this bullshit to promote an unhealthy way of women treating each other?