Chapter 1

" Bye sweetie Ally ! " My mum and dad called as they drove off to the airport, my mum and dad always leave for business and rarely take me with them because they can't so I usually live home alone until they come back home. But this time I'm moving in to New York with my favourite cousin Skye, until my parents come back of course!

So here I am saying goodbye to my best mates, and driving off to the airport. It will only be for a few month though, so it shouldn't be such a big deal. It's not like I'm leaving behind my boy friend or something since I don't have one. All the guys I have dated all a jerks, many guys hit on me since I have tan skin and light golden hair, don't worry its a natural tan!

I give my friends a hug goodbye and roll my suitcase in my car and drive off to the airport, I am so excited to see Skye as her dad moves around because he has work as well! Skye has beach blond hair and pale skin, she has blue streaks in her hair and tends to style her hair! She has funky style aswell, oh well I like being plain! Plain old me!

I arrived to the airport and the line sucks! So long! I finally reached the front and did some arrangements. Now I'm on the plane, I sit next to a handsome guy who looks about my age. " Hey " I say to him. He looks at me and replies saying, "hey"

He is pretty cute. I smile at him. He laughs. " Why are you laughing?" I asked strangely. " You have a pretty smile. We talk all the way until we get off the plane, his name turns out to me Nathan.

I walk off the plane and there I see Skye! i run to her and scream in joy, she hugs me. " I have missed you soo much Skye! " I say to her. " I missed you too. " We both smile and than drive off to a cafe to get a coffee. We updated our new lives, and we head to her place. That night she tells me, " Wear something sexy! " I ask, " Why? " She tells me, " We're going to a club! " She hands me a fake ID! Omg yay!

We head to a club and a lot of people look at us, we head inside, I'm only 19 and going to a club! Head start! That night Skye gets really drunk and we end up staying there all night because of it. I sit on one of the stools and the bartender looks really cute! He replies to me, " Are you and your friend going soon, my bud is really tired in mixing for one person! " I laugh, " Yeah we will be going until she's satisfied"

I ask " what's your name? " he replies, " Nick, how old are you? " I reply, " 23 " I lied, I'm only 19.. he says, " Cool I'm 24! " I give him my phone number and suddenly Skye tells me she wants to leave. I dragged her out saying goodbye to Nick. Skye screams out outside, " BEST NIGHT EVER " I laugh, and drive home. What a night.