Chapter 2

I sat in my couch in front of the TV watching old music videos by X. I really can't believe he's gone. I'm supposed to meet up with Cleo and Aiden later on and catch up.

     I'm just glad that Aidens doing better but this must have traumatized his poor young mind. Imagine being shot, living, then your brother getting shot and dying.

       I nearly shed a tear at that thought. I looked at the time and saw that it was nearly 11PM which meant I needed to take my ass to bed.

      I was wrecked with fatigue anyway and needed a good nights rest. I went and got changed into some black shorts and my revenge hoodie to go to bed.

      I laid down and immediately sleep engulfed me.
_______
The next day

      I woke up around 2pm. I had to meet with Cleo and Aiden at 4. It would take me about 45 minutes to drive over to them. As soon as I saw the time I jumped up and got myself into the bathroom quickly.

       As I was doing that I heard a voice. "Sorrow." I stopped dead in my tracks, my mouth hung over. His voice.. His.. Voice..

      I must be imagining things. I miss him so much that I'm now hallucinating his voice. I took a deep breath and began to undress myself.

      As soon as I was fully undressed I looked at my body in the mirror. I gained more weight and I had a lot of stretch marks. I frowned. I know I'm supposed to love my body but for some reason I'm always finding something wrong with it.

      I sighed and stepped into the shower and began lathering soap onto my skin. I breathed in deeply and sighed. I have to get ready.

_____

      I pulled up into the driveway of Cleo's house. It was big. Big and beautiful. It's where Jah used to live. It's where Cleo's been filming.

      As soon as I pulled in Aiden ran out towards the car yelling my name. He had a big grin on his face and he was yelling my name. "WILLOW! WILLOW! WILLOW!!" He chanted insanely loud.

     He ran into my arms and I gave him the tightest hug ever. I couldn't control the smile on my face. "Hey little man! How have you been, love?" I said, getting down on his level and putting my hand on his cheek.

     He chuckled and ran towards Cleo who had just come out of the house. She gave me a smile and walked over and embraced me. I hugged her back, smiling.

     "Hi Cleo. How you holding up?" I asked, concerned. "I'm doing as well as I can be in this situation, Will.. Come on in I want you to meet some family, we're having a little barbecue." She said and she smiled and led me inside.

       Cleo was absolutely beautiful. Her dark hair and dark eyes and her beautiful skin. She was glowing. Even in these horrible circumstances. She was wearing Jan's house shoes. They're extremely oversized but cute and comfy. He was always wearing those around.

       Once we walked in I was amazed. They totally upgraded from the place they were staying at before when I would come over all the time.

       There were people scattered around and a few kids around playing with each other, their laughter filling the walls.

      "Willow, I want you to meet Jah's grandmother." Cleo said as we approached an older woman with grey hair and a few missing teeth. She wore blue jeans with a black belt fitted around her waist and a shirt with Jah's face on it. I frowned a bit. I miss him.

      "Hi, I'm Willow, it's nice to meet you." I introduced myself, smiling whilst I shook her hand. She grinned, "Nice to meet you baby, I'm Collete." Collete. She mainly raised Jah. I remember he told me about her.

      "Yeah I bet you do remember me telling you about her her." I heard Jah's voice said. I snapped my head side to side, my breathing hitching a bit.

      "You good, baby?" Collete asked, looking at me like I'm a weird bitch for breaking my neck like that just now. I mean I don't blame her. I am a weird bitch. But still.

       "Yeah, I am. I just had a neck cramp I'm sorry." I laughed, playing it off.

       "That's alright. Let's go introduce you to everyone else why don't we." She said, taking my hand sand Cleo following. I looked back for a second and I could've sworn I saw jahseh out of the corner of my eye.

_______

Short chapter ❤️ thanks for reading. Excuse any mistakes y'all should damn well know by now that I don't proof read 💀

I can't wait for this book to progress y'all gon be S H O O K