It's too late.

"Why the fuck won't they let us help they're struggling over there." He slouched down against the car faded blue paint framing his dejected form.

How  does he get sad over this?

"Cheer up Katsuki the night is still young we can still sleep for at least eight more hours." I sighed joining him to watch the battle play out from the sidelines.

"How the fuck am I supposed to cheer up?" He groaned punching the ground.

CHill.

"You could think about my superior drink choices."

"What the hell are you saying about my drink choices?" He scoffed completely dropping the subject of the fight.

Oh now we're getting spicy.

"Nothing much just that mine are way superior." I slouched further into the ground smiling unapologetically.

"Yeah and I don't have anger issues."

"So you admit it!" I cheered bobbing around like a chicken.

A cute awesome adorable chicken.

"You look like a turkey." He grumbled dismissively rolling his eyes.

"YOU MEAN CHICKEN EXCUSE ME."

"CHICKEN DOESN'T TASTE GOOD YOU'RE A TURKEY."

"ARE YOU SUGGESTING I TASTE GOOD THE HECK MAN."

"SO WHAT IF I'M SUGGESTING YOU TASTE GOOD." He scoffed as a car flew overhead skidding on the pavement the glass in the windows shattering.

"LITERALLY THE MOST WE'VE DONE IS HUG."

"WE FUCKING KISSED LIKE FIVE DAYS AGO YOU CHILD."

"I'M NOT A CHILD YOU CAN'T BE ATTRACTED TO CHILDREN THAT'S NASTYIUGAWF."

The fight happening right now is just background noise to the real battle. 

"I'm not attracted to children you absolute turkey."

"I TOLD YOU IM A SEXY CHICKEN."

...

Bakugo stared at me incredulously as sirens blared in the background and the pro heroes continued to fight.

"My body physically rejects that statement." He flipped me off scooting further away from me.

"You're such a grinch you hot headed whole grain biscuit." I shot back scooting closer. Bakugo raised an eyebrow before scooting even further away from my love.

"Hot headed whole grain biscuit?" He scoffed rolling his eyes, "you're a hot headed fish custard sandwich." He ran a hand through his hair continuing to smirk and scoff.

What a drama queen.

Listen here kids never become a Bakugo his insults are bad and honestly, he sucks.

Pro advice from Y/N a superb chicken who has superior jokes.

"Fish custard sandwich??? You've dropped so low." I mocked wiping a fake tear out of my eye and looking solemnly back at his face.

I can't believe I'm dating a monster.

"You're calling me a monster??"

"HOW THE HECK."

I SAID THAT IN MY MIND.

"You're so transparent don't act that surprised."

I said that in my mind :(

"Yeah but I said that in my mind how did you KNOW?" I leaned closer to him ready to stop him from running away if he tried.

"I-"

"What the hell are you two doing."

Of course Dad is here.

"SHH Honey leave them alone they were having a moment!" Mom cheered clapping as she rounded the corner.

We should skedaddle before they ask for anything weird.

I grabbed Bakugo's hand trying to drag him away from Mom who was staring at us with laser vision.

GOTTA RUN GOTTA RUN GOTTA RUN.

"Wait Y/N!" I whirled around fear consuming me. "You have to properly introduce me to your soulmate!"

Oh No.

___________________________
This is a bad chapter children.

I had no idea where I was going but that's ok bc the next one is meeting the parents which will be great.

-Ai