Aohagane Corp member file: Nell Torres

Full name: Nell Elenora Torres

Hair: carnation pink

Eyes: purple

Height: 5'9

Age: 19

Background: being the daughter of the prestigious Torres family Nell has also inherited the public's opinion of her family directly onto her, wishing to prove that the Torres family will admit to being the cause of the calamity and willing to put their own blood on the line to fix it, even going as far for Nell to publicly get the collar implant with little to no pain sedatives. Being apart of one of the richest families in the world it was no problem getting into the best piloting school, and so she mastered the machine controls and quickly joined the Aohagane Corp (seeing as the Torres company is one of the main sources the Aohagane gets its funding from). Having the as stated immense Torres family budget Nell spared no penny on her machine: Yūga.

Yūga: taking the appearance of a medieval knight entirely ice white Yūga focuses on speed and reaction time and precision. Being a mixture of destroy and capture machines Yūga is capable of arrest and laying waste to those in front of it. With a lance and all sorts of capture items stored in its pack add-on Yūga is like its pilot: ready at all times for all situations.

The Torres booster pack: being the pack that improves Yūgas abilities "ten fold" the Torres booster is capable of holding a array of collapsible items such as its lance and capture items. The lower part of the booster is also where the removed cockpits of criminal machines are stored. The booster also has proportional jet engines on the side to not slow down Yūga a fraction of a percentage.

Weapon: Yūga wields a singular platinum lance with built in thrusters so she can point it towards an enemy and launch it, the Torres booster also has turret guns on top controlled entirely through the collar system.

File end. File has been chronicled and edited mainly by Nell Torres and partially by a none biased party of Ira Barlow as of -//://:////-

Will update if new data occurs.