thirteen

thirteen

~ Vanessa ~

Today we are leaving to go on tour. I'm honestly thrilled that Nathan invited me, this way we can be together and have more time together. Plus I'll have Kelsey and Nareesha, and this girl Nina, which should be interesting.

"Babe are you ready?" Nathan calls. "Yeah just a minute!" I reply, zipping my case up and standing up from my hands and knees, brushing my jeans down. "Here let me take that" Nathan appears in the room as he takes my case in his spare hand and he is holding his with his other. I thank him following him downstairs.

"Now have fun you two, and behave" Karen hugs me then her son whilst I'm hugging Jess then my dad. We walk out and down the path were the mini bus is parked waiting. Kev puts our cases in the boot and Nathan and I climb in to see the others. "Hey guys!" I beam sitting down in between Nareesha and Nathan. The mini bus sets off and we're on the road.

"So where are we actually going then?" I question since Nathan hasn't told me anything. "On we're going to Toronto first" He answers. "I've seen pictures of Toronto, it looks nice" I twirl the engagement ring round my finger. "Yeah it is really nice there" Max states. "So where's this girlfriend of yours then?" I ask since she isn't in the bus. "Oh she's meeting us there because she is already there from shooting a magazine cover" He explains and I nod.

"So where did you two get off to last night?" Tom questions in the direction of Nathan and I. "We were tired so we decided to go to bed early" Nathan says. Technically that isn't a lie, we did go to bed early. "I bet you did" Jay slyly says and my cheeks flush red.

We arrive at the airport and we roll our own cases behind us. Once we're on the private jet, yes you heard, private jet! We take off to Toronto.

We arrive at our hotel in Toronto and there are plenty of paps and fans waiting outside. "Nathan, they don't know about us, what do we do?" I panic. "Calm down, we shouldn't have to hide let's just walk out there together, proud we are a couple. And let them say what they want" Nathan strokes my cheek. I suck in a breath nodding as we climb out of the vehicle. We grab our cases and Nathan takes my hand in his as we walk hand in hand between the split crowds of paps and fans.

Hi Nathan.

Oh my gosh, hi Vanessa!

Nathan what happened to Lola?

Is that an engagement ring? Oh my god they must be engaged!

Ew sort it out!

Go home!

Finally we get inside and the doors block their voices out. I release the long breath I previously sucked in. "Sh, it's over now" Nathan whispers kissing my cheek as Kev and Nano speak to the receptionist whilst we all wait about. I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see Nareesha standing there with her bright smile. "How you coping?" She questions as Nathan goes to speak to Siva and Jay. "Alright I guess. It's tough, hearing some of the awful things they say" I answer honestly grazing my teeth over my lip looking down. "You'll learn to push the haters aside and to not listen to them" She confirms reassuringly. "Thank you Nareesha" I smile gratefully and she squeezes my hand before turning to Siva and a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist.

"Are you okay beautiful?" Nathan purrs in my ear. "Yeah I'm fine" I smile, lifting my hand up to place it on his cheek behind since his chin is resting on my shoulder. Neither of us caring that the public can see us from through the glass doors and windows. "I promise everything will be okay" His soft cupid lips kissing behind my ear.

"Alright guys here's your key" Nano hands Nathan our room key and everybody else theirs. "Come on" Nathan pecks my lips and we get our stuff, finding our room. "Finally!" I breathe slumping down on the bed jet lagged. "Wanna lay here for a while. Jet lag really does get the better of you" Nathan laughs lying beside me. I hum in response, rolling over so we can cuddle. I feel Nathan kiss my forehead once more before I drift off into a long sleep.