two

two

~ Vanessa ~

"Now be good you two. I don't want phone calls from the neighbours complaining and please try to keep the house in one piece" Karen warns us with a stern point. "Mum, it's a few weeks. We'll be fine" Nathan chuckles to his mother as he helps her hoist her case into the boot of the taxi.

"See you soon, love. If you need anything, ring me" Dad steps towards me, kissing my forehead and giving me one of his warm cuddly fatherly hugs. "I will, Daddy."

Both Nathan and I step back as the taxi engine starts and heads down the road out of sight. This is it then, day one of home alone with my stepbrother.

"Right then," Nathan turns, heading back inside. I follow him, closing the door behind me and following him into the kitchen. "We're gonna have a party tonight, invite everyone we know. It's gonna be ace" He grins, taking a can of Pepsi from the fridge, cracking it open and taking a swig.

"Already? They've only just left, what's the rush?" I frown, grabbing one for myself, taking a sip of the cold fizzy sweet taste. "Why wait? We have the whole place to ourselves, it will be amazing" He answers before hopping off the kitchen counter and upstairs.

| Later That Night |

Sighing, I stand in front of the mirror. Staring at my reflection. Tonight I'm wearing a tight black mini dress, it may sound slutty but it really isn't. It's more classy, and sexy and sophisticated rather than slutty and slag.

To make me taller, I am also wearing a pair of peep toe black pump heels and for jewellery, a gold spike necklace and some gold chandelier earrings. My dark chocolate hair is sweeped and clipped to one side, with a sort of wave to it. And my makeup is a smokey look and my lips are as glossy as possible.

Already there are voices coming from downstairs. People have already started arriving, and not it's my turn to go down. I take one last deep breath, opening my bedroom door and heading down the stairs, making sure I don't slip or trip or stumble at all.

Bodies are swaying, and dancing to the rhythm of the music, and Nathan is standing at the bottom with a red cup in his hand. Speaking to two lads. As soon as I reach the bottom, they all set their eyes on me.

"Vanessa" Nathan breathes. "You look, stunning."

"Thank you" I blush, biting my lip and looking down. "Oh guys, this is my Stepsister, Vanessa. Vanessa meet Ollie and Ceallach" He introduces and I smile up at the two guys. "Nice to meet you" I flash a warm smile as they both pull me in, giving me pecks on the cheek.

"Nathy boo!" A squeal erupts from behind us. I turn to see a young girl around the same age as us. Her long blonde hair is curled and her fringe rests over her forehead just above her big blue eyes where her long black lashes are batting and her lips are covered in a burgundy lipstick which actually really suits her.

A short gold sequin dress clings to her skinny figure. Yes I must admit, she has the body of a Victoria Secret model and her tan suits her just right. She's amazing compared to me. My hair sitting just below my shoulder pads, a dirty dark brown colour and my eyes are a dull brown where as hers are bright and mischievous. My body is more curved and hers is flat and perfect. But I do have one thing that she doesn't have. Tits.

"Hey babe!" Nathan grins as the girl runs into his arms, smashing her lips on top of his. Drop, that's all my stomach does. I have no idea why, my stepbrother has a beautiful girlfriend and he's happy. But why aren't I?

"Oh Lola meet my stepsister Vanessa, Vanessa meet my girlfriend Lola" Nathan does the introductions once again. "Nice to meet you" I smile politely holding my hand out. She looks down at it, disgusted, then back up at me with a scowl. Oh so she's not as nice as she looks then.

"How about I get you a drink, Vanessa?" Ollie suggests, looping my arm through his and dragging me away from the awkward situation. "Gosh what's her problem?" I huff over the loud music as we make our way over to a food and drink table me and Nathan prepared earlier.

"Just ignore her, she's probably just jealous" Ollie chuckles filling a red cup with vodka and coke. "Jealous?" I scoff, "Jealous of what?"

"The fact that her boyfriend has a beautiful stepsister for one" He winks , handing me the cup. I blush, thanking him and taking a sip. "So what do you do Ollie?" I question, changing the conversation. "You don't recognise me then?" He laughs. "I'm a singer. Not a huge one, but I'm starting up. You should check out some of my stuff."

"Wait. What's your surname?" I ask suspiciously.

"Marland. Ollie Marland" He replies sipping his drink. "Of course! I've heard that name somewhere. My cousin is obsessed with you" I giggle whilst topping up our drinks. "Oh really? That's nice" Ollie smiles.

"I'm just gonna get some air" I say, placing my cup down. "Oh alright. Do you want me to come with you?" He suggests kindly. I shake my head "Nah I'll be fine, you enjoy the party alright. Nice meeting you by the way."

"You too" I hear him call just as I start walking towards the back yard. I open the door and I step out into the chilly air. I sit myself down on the bench under the blossom tree. I sigh leaning back and closing my eyes, taking in the nice summer breeze which almost fades out the pounding music from inside,

I instantly open them when I feel the presence of another body sat beside me. I open my eyes to see another guy, a bit older than me with black hair in an 80's type of quiff and piercing brown eyes which appear black.

"Alright gorgeous. Why you sitting out here alone?" He smirks, propping himself up and sliding a bit closer to me every so often. "Just.. Having a breather" I shrug feeling a little uncomfortable. "What's your name?" He questions. "Vanessa" I answer simply.

"Nice to meet you Vanessa. I'm Cameron" He replies. "Okay" I answer a little unsure. "I'm gonna head back inside" I stand up and he does too. He grabs my wrist, spinning me round and pushing me against the hard brick wall. He smashes his lips onto mine, sticking his tongue down my throat, the taste of sweet alcohol mixing with my saliva.

He pulls away with a smirk, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "See you around sexy" He whispers before heading inside. What the actual fuck?

I gulp making my way back inside. I join Nathan who is back standing with Ollie, Ceallach and Lola. "You alright, Nessa?" He asks before sipping his drink. "Yeah I'm fine, but I think I'm gonna head up to bed. I'm knackered and not really in the mood anymore" I smile sympathetically.

"Aw why? It's only just getting started" Ceallach pouts. "Sorry" I sigh looking down before turning to head upstairs. I feel a hand meet with my ass and I gasp turning to see Cameron quickly turn to speak to the person in front of him.

"Excuse me? Do you have a problem?" I yell catching Nathan and his mates' attention. "Me?" Cameron licks his lips directing his eyes to my chest. "Nah."

"Well my face is up here" I point to my head causing his eyes to fall on my face. "It's not my fault your so fucking sexy" He bites his lip stepping forward and pressing his lips against mine. I gasp pushing him away and slapping him simply around the face.

"Hey, hey hey. Is there a problem here?" Nathan walks over. "No. Everything's fine, Cameron was just leaving" I fold my arms. "What? But-", I cut him off. "Now!"

He looks in Nathan's direction with a pleading face. "You heard the lady. Leave" Nathan simply replies making Cameron lower his head as he walks out the door. I sigh feeling a load of weights have been taken from my shoulders.

"You okay?" Nathan smiles sweetly, placing a hand on my arm. "I'm fine" I return it, I turn and start to go up the stairs but I swiftly spin around. "Thank you, Nathan."

He smiles with a small wink before turning to some guests. I chuckle to myself as I head to my room, I change into my pyjamas, I remove all my makeup and I snuggle up in my soft comfortable bed. 

Despite the Cameron situation. Tonight's actually not been so bad afterall.