The horned beast roared again as it's eyes began to glow with a gleaming light.

*Bang* *Bang* Bang*

     ??????: (Y/N)!! Wake up!!

POV-(Y/n):

I woke up to the angry voice that was currently banging on the door. I pushed the blanket off of me and sat up, opening my eyes and stretching as I stood. I walked over to the door and opened it.

(Y/n): For fucks sake Rigardo! You just woke me up from the most incredible dream!

He gazed at me and grinned, showing his disgusting bloodstained teeth in the process.

Rigardo: Oh what was it this time, another one about your client from last time?

I rolled my eyes at his suggestion.

(Y/n): No. This one was about two behemoth...I guess monsters fighting each other! It was just getting good when you woke me up.

He replied in a sarcastic tone.

Rigardo: Oooh well forgive me for intruding on your wet dream kaiju fight. We've got a damn raid tonight and you need to know the details so get dressed and let's go whore-boy.

     I lightly punched his shoulder at the use of the nickname.

(Y/n): A raid? There's over one hundred of us, you couldn't just take them and let me sleep?

     Rigardo: This ones not just a grocery run or bank job, it's a bit more tricky. There's much more defending the target building and you're the only One-Eye we've got. We're gonna need your strength.

(Y/n): Well, I'm certainly interested now.

Rigardo: Great! Get ready and then head downstairs for the details, I'll go rally the others.

     Rigardo left and I walked to the bathroom and began to shower. I feel disgusting if I don't shower at least twice a day. Don't get me wrong...being caked in the blood of prey is fun and imposing but that stuff dries quick. After showering and getting dressed I brushed my teeth and put deodorant on. I walked through the halls of the large manor that we called our base and out into the giant living room where we all congregated.

My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I'm 19 years old and have been with Rigardo and his gang ever since they found me at what I assume was my parents house when I was five years old. Before that I was taken care of by an old man who's name I didn't know, I just called him Papa. He told me that my parents left me with him when I was a baby. Unlike me; he wasn't a ghoul, but he treated me just the same as he did humans. He'd always go out and get food for me (god's only know where he got human flesh) and even taught me advanced martial arts from a young age. When I asked Papa about my real parents, he'd always scowl...not towards me but I assume them. Told me Dad was a vicious, overpowered, and aggressive ghoul and Mom was *first* a human, whatever the hell that means. He refused to elaborate further. One day he stocked up two weeks worth of flesh in a freezer for me and told me to eat with moderation because he was going to Japan for two weeks. I hugged him and begged him not to go but he insisted, almost panicked. He left and......never came back. After eating all the food and even making myself sick choking down human food, I nearly starved until Isley (Rigardo's brother) and his gang raided the mountain town I lived in and either slaughtered or devoured it's inhabitants. Isley found me when they were looting my house and his wife, Galatea, always wanted a child but not the pain of childbirth and Isley was ecstatic when he saw a one eyed ghoul in person; so they took me in. When I was ten years old and used my kagune for the first time; I had multiple types and they told me a one eyed "chimera" ghoul was supposed to be impossible, yet here I am. I don't know how either but being unique is fun and I'm stronger than any of the Neanderthals Isley brings into the gang, him included. I keep that opinion to myself though, don't want the boss to get all pissy.