Binge Eater's Lust.

POV-(Y/n):

It had been two months since I had met Rize, and it has been an absolute blast! We hunted together and shared the food, went shopping together, read together, and went to the same cafe together. She was like the girl of my dreams. Confident and intelligent but with a crazy side too! Plus she knew how to use her absolutely gorgeous appearance and charms to get what she wanted. We made one hell of a team.

     We had lured many people to secluded areas to feed. She handled the men, I handled the women. Although there were sometimes where we would switch it up if the person was into it, but those were pretty rare.

We were currently on our way to the cafe that we normally frequented. We had just gotten out of a meeting with some of the local ghouls that they insisted we show up too. They weren't anything special, they were about on par of a grunt in Isley's gang.

(Y/n): Uuuugh why do we have to keep going to those meetings?

Rise: Awwwh and here I thought you liked spending time with me~

She said in a cute but teasing tone.

(Y/n): Trust me, I do.....but those meetings are so boring.

Rize: I dread going just as much as you do.

(Y/n): Then why go? We could both just as easily kill them all and hide the evidence.

Rize: *Giggles* I like how you think, but think of it as we're just biding our time for now.

     (Y/n): I'll take your word for it; but I still don't like them. That Banjou guy is weird.

     Rize: Coming from the one that stalked me the first time we met~?

     (Y/n): That was different. I wanted to see if my next door ghoul neighbor was dangerous.

She then grabbed my chin and gently tilted my head down towards her to where we were making eye contact.

Rize: And am I?

I smiled.

(Y/n): Without a doubt.

     She patted my cheek.

     Rize: Good boy.

     We arrived at the cafe and walked in. We were the only ones here since it was still early, not counting the staff in the kitchen. We took a seat at our favorite table. It was in front of a bay window that gave a beautiful view of one of the many harbors in Japan.

     Rize: I'm glad our table was open this time, that couple that took it last time was insufferable.

(Y/n): They were very rude to the poor waitress too.

Rize: They made a lovely lunch though!

(Y/n): I agree, the woman was pretty tender.

Rize: The man's arms were good before he shit himself and ruined my appetite.

I couldn't help but laugh.

(Y/n): In his defense, he had just seen two ghouls eat his date.

She smirked.

Rize: Plus it was fun listening to his screams.

(Y/n): You enjoy this too much~

Rize: And you don't? You're the one that murdered and ate his girlfriend with a smile on your face~

(Y/n): At least I kill before I eat, not the other way around like you~