Our love was stronger than your pride

And i was willingly his too. The way he jumped to do things to make me happy, express his love for me the things he sacrificed (not wanting therapy) and gave up (stealing things in america) for us to be together was more of a reason to. And he never hesitated or thought twice.

Beyond your darkness, I'm your light

Looking away from him i fail to hide my smile. Of course he doesnt miss it but i miss the gold glint in his eyes. I dont notice the way he looks at me lovingly or just how deeply hes in love or even how highly he thinks of me.

If you get deep, you touch my mind

He places a kiss on the back of my hand pulling my eyes back to him and its my turn to squeeze his hand gently. Things had always been deeper than the human eye could see with us.

If you get deep, you touch my mind

Deeper then sex. Deeper then holding hands. Deeper then arguments, jealousy and rage. Deeper then our fighting skills and deeper then our vengance.

Baptize your tears and dry your eyes

Looking over him i grin slightly at the sight. I knew everything about him i watched him at his saddest, darkest moments. Heald him while he cried, been his peace and wiped his tears.

Baptize your tears and dry your eyes

He returns the look grinning back showing his gold caps. He knew everything about me seen me at my most vulnerable darkest moments. He heald me while i cried. Hes been my peace and wiped my tears.

So many people that I know, they're just tryna touch ya
Kiss up and rub up and feel up
Kiss up and rub up and feel up on you

So caught up in My husband i barely notice the mining tribe leader eyeing me up and down. But of course erik does and he makes a game of it. Moving his hand from mine, he reaches up to my straightened hair pushing it behind me ear revealing the chain that his has name on it. Diamonds sparkling in the sunlight that cascades through the windows.

(3rd person)

All night long
Sweet love all night long
All I wanna, ain't no other
We together, I remember
Sweet love all night long

She was making his dick hard.
the way she kept batting her long lashes sending him these sweet innocent looks, even the way she was grabbing his hand. After the night spent together last night for their one year anniversary all he could remember was how recklessly inlove he was with her. How drunk, crazy and dangerously in love he was.

They say true love's the greatest weapon

"So are T'challa, Ramonda and shuri officialy gone?"

Theres a long silent pause before the answer is given. Its been over a year since theyve been gone but of course some couldnt fathom it.

To win the war caused by pain, pain

The first royal family had caused the duo so much pain and while it was obvious why erik was angry, it was never exposed why malika truly hated wakanda.

Without so much as even a proper burial service for her parents actually the opposite. They had been shamed for not doing their jobs, only taking Malika and wakabi in as a pity.

But every diamond has imperfections

As nice and as put together as they seemed...well, every family has secrers.