Redemption 40

§
Chapter 40
Everything that happens in the dark comes to light
§

So much is going to happen in the chapter so instead of switching pov's ill be doing 3rd person and doing time jumps instead.

February 8th, 2018
Korea

Erik sat with the headset on his head as laurence drove through the streats of korea in a fake ambulance while linda hacked the audio and surveillance of the building. He sat there with the usual angry look he had on his face as he set up the explosive in his hands before linda finally got access to what was being said in the interogation roon.

"You think i stole all their vibranium?" Klaue yells at everett who erik remembered slightly they never had a conversation but he knew enough of him to remember he works for the government. Ignoring klaues speel of how much vibranium they had he goes to pull the head set off when something catches his attention.

"SAVAGES! They're all savages, the reason i have a prosthetic arm is because one of their little savages they called them iqhawe kangako" klaue tells everett and erik nearly drops the explosive in his hand. He knew that term, he knew exactly what it meant and exactly who he was talking about. Anger surged through him how could he be so dumb to not put the pieces together to know this was the man responsible for his girls problems. 

"It translated to little warrior, apparently they were one of the best fighters said to have been the future leader of their soldiers the same set of soldier that protects the king, little brat chopped my arm off" klaue complains though the amusement is clear in his voice.

'Yeah trying to defend her parents from being killed by your crazy ass' erik thinks to himself before reaching for his chain that heald his fathers ring and also the fake ring he gave malika in sephora— the one that turned her finger green, squeezing it to calm himself down before he did something he regret.

"How exactly do you know all this? About this little boy?" Everett ask now intrigued. Okoye stands on the opposite side of the one way mirror with T'challa at her side both sharing the same look of intrigue that everett had. They of course knew who klaue was speaking of but they just didnt know HOW he knew of her.

"Boy? You think—" klaue doesnt even finish his sentence before busting out into another mad laughter and erik cant help his own chuckle either. "Its not a boy you bloody idiot, its a girl! She cut my arm off and if a girl could do that imagine what their savage men are capable of!" Klaue yells with a derranged look in his eye with absolutely no idea that he was about to find out exactly what wakandan men were capable of in a few hours.

Before everett could ask anymore questions an explosion goes off breaking the wall to the room where klaue was being heald and 2 people run in grabbing him. T'challa waste no time suiting up in his black panther suit to chase after them especially when he sees the masked man, the traditional mask of his ancestors.

Running after the truck wasnt the best idea since he gets shot with a vibraniun bullet that sends him flying back onto the ground. But before the truck hits a sharp corner something catches his eye. Around the masked mans neck is a chain with two rings, one that looks like his fathers royal ring and another that looks like a womans wedding ring but he doesnt dwell on it as much as the pain he feels ringing throughout his body.

Later that day
Korean uncharted airport

"Oh i aint worried about the money bro, i know you good for it" erik tells klaue, but in all honestly erik didnt care about the money he was already drowning in it. "Just on the way there drop me off at wakanda"  he tells klaue who shakes his head before wiping a drop of sweat. Today seemed hotter then usual like he was standing at the gates of hell,  his ears neck and nose had even began turning red from overheating.