Chapter 20: The Frosts and New Beginnings

Start from the beginning

"Sentinel Services is setting up around the building." John said.

"Wow and I thought for once, maybe this would be easy." I said sarcastically. 

"Can you get us in?" Marcos asked Clarice.

"Yeah, I think so." Clarice said looking for an entry point. Then there was an explosion.

"What the hell was that?" Lorna asked.

"I'm pretty sure we're gonna find out." Marcos said.

"John, where are they?" Lorna yelled over the various explosions.

"Go! Down the hall!" John yelled as doors were exploding open all around us.

"This way, come on! Come on!" John said as we entered the room where Andy, Lauren, Reed, Caitlin, and Wes were.

"Hey, come on, we got to go." Marcos said helping Lauren get Wes on his feet.

"Come on.vWe'll cover you!" I said following everyone. Another blast came through the building I hit a wall and Lorna went flying. John caught her and Marcos panicked.

"Lorna!" He yelled.

"I'm okay." She reassured him.

"They're too powerful! Get us out of here now!" John screamed for Clarice. Clarice got everyone to the woods surrounding the station, but it was filled with Sentinel Service agents.

"We have to get out of here." Lorna whispered.

"Yeah. We can't take on those Hounds. We'll never make it if they see us." Marcos whispered back.

"Ugh, they're all through the woods. The car's blown. They'll be on us soon." John whispered not knowing what to do.

"I can make a distraction. You guys go towards the road I lead them away from you guys." I whispered trying to think of a plan.

"How would you get out?" John asked.

"I would find a way." I said.

"No, it's not happening. We don't sacrifice ourselves for each other." John said, but then Andy started walking.

"Andy, what is it?" Caitlin asked.

"We go that way." Andy said.

"The woods are full of agents." Reed said panicked.

"They said it was safe." Andy said with energy that he didn't have before.

"Who said it was safe?" Lauren asked.

"I know how to get out of here, okay? Just follow me." Andy said running through the woods.

"Andy, wait! - Andy!" Caitlin said following him. We all decided to follow him to try stopping him before he got caught.

"This way. This way." Andy said as he led us to a road with two big black Range Rovers.

"Ugh! Help!" We heard screams from Sentinel Service agents.

"Let's go." One of the Frost sisters said.

"What are you doing to them?" Reed asked.

"We're just giving them something to think about. I know you're squeamish about killing." They said together.

"More agents coming this way. Too many for us to handle." John said panicking.

"Well, then, I guess you better get in." The Frost sisters said together.

"Come on!" Reed said quickly getting into one of the cars. I got into the car and John gave me a look saying that he was annoyed with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~