17

Nabe

I waited for the light to die down, and when it did, I almost cried! Percy was on the ground! He wasn't moving either!

All I saw was red! "FLAMES OF DEATH!" Flames sprung up from below him, instantly turning the sand to melted glass! "FLAMES OF TARTAROUS!" The glass started to disappear!

Chaos

That girl just evaporated the glass she had made! That's something only the five legendary gods could do! Amazing!

Name

Well, I was out off energy! I just used it all to fry the dude, I fell to my knees.

"Is that all you have? " laughed a voice, "please say it's not! IT'S MY TURN!"

He was suddenly gone! BOOM! BA-BOOM! It felt like three explosions went off on my back! I flew forward, towards Percy.

"Pathetic. " he grumbled, "Well, guess I'll kill Percy and leave. " he started walking towards us!

He was going to kill Percy? I pushed myself up, "uuggh." Everything hurt! But I can't let him kill my friend!

I was on my feet holding my arms out like a 't'. "Leave Percy alone. " I begged

I noticed a giant green monster behind him, he had backup!

Hulk

I found Percy! He was on the ground, not moving! There were two others, a purple figure and a person with red spots!

"Leave Percy alone. " she begged, trying to block him

He laughed, "Nah, he's going to die, but I might try to... convince him to join us again. " he stepped towards them, I walk up behind.

"HULK SMASH!" I slam down on him with my fists

Nabe

I thought I was going to die, then the green one attacked, "HULK SMASH!" He yelled slamming his fisted d onto him!

Pride was on the ground, "...and who are you? " he asked

"HULK!" He yelled picking him up, he held him so that there were face to face.

"See here monster..." Pride started before Hulk punched him in the face! He had let go on pride so that he flew, it looked like he went a couple of miles!

"Hulk not monster, Hulk is Hulk!" He growled he looked at me, he didn't look happy or mad at me then he disappeared!

A cloud of sand rose up about twenty feet from where he had been!

"I AM PRIDE!" came Prides voice, "I AM ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN EXISTENCE! YOUR NOTHING BUT AN ANT!"

BA-BOOM! Suddenly I was hit by a shock wave! I was flying backwards, asking with Percy!

Loki

Me as Thor were looking into the viewing pond, I was startled when I saw hulk go flying into the air! What the hell was going on?

Father was supposed to be the strongest in existence, yet these things are the Sun compared to his candle!

"I AM A IN CHARGE OF THE DESTROYERS!" he yelled

"He should not have says that. " Thor laughed

"Why? " I asked

"The madder he gets, " Thor started smiling, "the stronger he gets. "

Pride

I sent that green monster flying into the air, he was annoying! I kinda wish he'd survive so I could beat him more, but alas he was just a dumb monster.