Basketball star part 2

Start from the beginning

" it's for you so you open it "

He handed it to me and I got on the floor I sat the box down and took the lid off 

" no you didn't? "

" did I? "

I picked up the little creature and guess what it was it was a chuiweinne. I started smiling so hard.

" thank you so much for this big bro "

I hugged him and smiled holding the puppy.

"I brought a few things for him while you were in your room is someone here? "

" No "

"You sure? Cause it seemed like you were talking to someone and then this bag right here it looks familiar"

"It's a friend of mines"

" oh cool but I'm gonna go the old lady calling me home you know how that goes "

" yea I wouldn't know I'm forever single I'm 20 years old and never had a boyfriend so I'm gonna be married to Jesus amen Shaba "

" oh Kay man you funny as hell I gotta go tho "

He walked out and I closed the door and locked it walked into my room. Derek was sitting in my gamer chair playing soul caliber 6.

I sit in his lap and kiss his cheek he stopped playing his game. My poodle came in and got in the bed and went to sleep. I smiled looking at him

" I want to talk about last night Alyce "

" that it was the best pussy you've ever had? I know I know you don't have to tell me "

" not only that but that I know you're 20 and I'm only 18 but I want this to work with us "

" Derek I don't know I have never been in a relationship I'm more of a fuckship not relationship"

" can you try for me? I want this to work please "

" I can try Derek "

I grab the remote from him and turn on the cable.

" first of all we watching Harry Potter they having a marathon I'm so excited "

I laid down on the bed and he got on top of me he put his head on my chest and I started to playing with his hair.

" I'm gonna fall asleep if you don't stop "

I wrapped my legs around his torso and we laid like that for hours until one of us had to pee after a couple movies  I looked up and it was 6 I realized I never ate considering my brother ate my food I pause the movie and got up. Derek had fell asleep. I take off my clothes about to put on something else.

" I fall asleep and wake up to you stripping where you going? "

" I'm hungry so I'm getting Chinese I'm tired of fast food "

" I want to come "

" put on a hoodie it's kind of cold "

I put on a pink long sleeve crop top and some high waisted pants. I turn and look in the mirror for a second looking at my butt.

" damn sis you getting thick as fuck damn you are the baddest bitch I've seen "

Derek look at me crazy while I twerk in the mirror. I pick up my puppy and carry her close to my chest. I went to the living room and set out some food for the dog when she wake up. I grabbed my phone and called the place I ordered the food and lay back in the bed.

" how long did they say? "

" 15 minutes "

I continued to watch Harry Potter until it was time to go get my food. I get up and put the puppy in her little house. Derek was sitting in the car waiting on me I get in and he looks at me with weird eyes. I cocked my eyebrow and begun to drive to the place which wasn't far from my house. When we got there I got out and went to get the food and some little girl was sitting at the table eating alone. I walked to the counter and got my food and about to walk out until she spotted me and called my name.

" do I know you? "

" no but I know you you took my boyfriend "

" what are you talking bout I don't even know you "

" Derek I've been trying to get with him for 2 years now and you swoop in and steal him "

" ok? It's not the first time I've done this but how bout you come to my car and let me show you something "

I walked outside to my car with her following me. I got in and let down Derek's window.

" Derek this girl said I stole you from her so have y'all dated? " I asked

" no " Derek said

" do you like her? " I asked again

" as a friend yea I guess? " Derek says again

" oh one last question do you even know who this is? " I say with a little laugh

" I mean I see her around school but other than that no I don't " he says clearly confused

" thank you whatshername we'll see you later "

" fuck both of y'all "

" you wish you could "