Sammy, I need your help.

*The next morning*

Aricka hated the mornings after Dean let himself almost be "Little," because then he avoided her like the plague. 

After two hours of such avoidance, she went to her other brother's room. "Sammy, I need your help," she announces, plopping down on the bed.

"Yes?" he asks.

"I think Dean is a Little, but it's been so repressed he can't let it out-can't let go. I've dealt with this before-he's showing all the signs-the mood swings, the cuddling clingy attatchement, not wanting to give my shirts back the next morning..."

"You've talked about this before, right?" Aricka nods. "Why don't we talk to Dean about it?"

"Well, if you can't see, he's avoiding me-had a particularly bad, "almost-Little," Dean moment last night," she answers, crossing her arms, missing Dean already. 

"I can talk to him," Sam offers. "Then send him to you, maybe?"

Aricka smiles at him-there was a reason that her and Sam were considered twins. "Thanks for reading my mind."

"No problem."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Later*

"Hey, Aricka?" it was Dean. "C-Can I come in and talk to you?" Aricka finishes making her bed and calls,

"Sure thing, Deano, c'mon in."  a very quiet, subdued Dean walked in. "Are you okay, De?"  That was all it took for Dean to come over and hug her, tears freely falling now.  "Aw, don't cry, honey," she whispers, sitting down and pulling him into her lap. "Shh, you're okay."

"I-I'm sorry for ignoring you, I just don't know what I want," he stutters

"I-I'm sorry for ignoring you, I just don't know what I want," he stutters. Aricka's heart skipped a beat-did Sam's talk actually do the trick?

"What do you mean, sweetie?" she asks, wiping away a few tears. He pulls away and looks at her shelf of stuffed animals. 

"I-I want those,"  he whispers. "And-I want to color, and be-little." Aricka almost squealed in victory.

"Really?" he nods. "What if I told you you could do that?" he looks back at her with wide eyes. "Dean, this is a coping mechanism for some people-being Little. You get to let go and let others take care of you-be your caretaker. All you'd have to do is relax and let us spoil you." she was now running her fingers through his already messy hair. "It's called ageplay, honey."

"I-I know what that means,"  he replies. "But-but 'm not weird..."

"It's not weird, De. I used to work with kids, Little or not. And I know what's going through your mind. It's normal to have a coping mechanism. This could be yours if you want it to be."

Dean bit his lip, thinking for a few minutes. Aricka waited patiently, heart pounding and her mind racing. Say yes, say yes, she thought. 

"Yes," he whispers. "I wanna do this."