Chapter Two - Jail Time

'Let her go!' Kypher yelled. 

'If you give in.' The man said. Kypher clenched his fists and dropped to his knees. 

'I... I surrender.' He mumbled.

'I'm sorry, what did you say?' The man said.

'I surrender!' Kypher yelled.

'That's what I thought.' The man said. He cut his mum's throat, threw her body on the floor and Kypher had pure hatred in his eyes.

'No!' Kypher yelled. He got up and ran to the man. He swung his fist and hit the man right on the cheek. He kicked the man’s ribs and I heard it crack. He was going to elbow the man’s neck but the man was quick. He rolled away from Kypher, Kypher elbowed the floor instead. The man kicked Kypher's head and Kypher flew towards a wall. He slammed into the wall and fell to the floor, unconscious.

'Kypher!' I yelled and ran to him. The man stood in front of me and back-handed me. I fell and tasted blood in my mouth.

'You better not interfere young lady.' He said, picked up Kypher and walked away. I got up and followed him.

Kypher's Point Of View

I woke up, I was in a cage with metal bars. I felt whatever I was on stopped moving and that man appeared in front of me. 

'We're here.' He said.

'Where?' I asked.

'The dungeons.' He said. I looked at a mirror next to me, I was covered in blood, cuts, bruises and dirt from the fight, he probably beat me up after I was knocked out. The cage door opened and I walked out. The man pushed me and I started walking. I was in a dark forest, it was black everywhere, there was no wind blowing and there were statues of lizards and other animals on rocks. The entrance looked like the doors to hell. There were signs saying "Danger! Criminals inside!" everywhere. There were torches around it and the fire lite brightly. I walked in and instantly the air grew hot and dry. There was a thick, blood red fog everywhere in the dungeon.

'What the...' I mumbled and that man chuckled. 

'The dungeon is the most feared place on Earth right now. So many criminals commit suicide or kill each other, better watch out.' The man said and pushed me into an open cell door. He closed it and I watched him walk away.

'So why are you here?' I heard a girl ask. I turned around and saw a girl sharpening a knife. She was wearing a black hood, black long sleeved top, black gloves, black pants and black boots. She had knives on her boots, guessing spare knives. She stopped sharpening her knife and put it on the table, which she had her legs on. She put her feet on the floor, walked towards me and stopped in front of me.

'Are you a visitor? You're just a kid.' She said, putting a finger on my chin. I moved it away.

'No I’m not. I was framed for killing someone. And you're just a kid too if you haven't noticed. Anyway why are you here?' I asked.

'I killed fifteen people.' She said.

'How?' I asked.

'To be honest I don't remember.' She said then shook her head.

'Anyway names Annabelle.' She said and held out her hand.

'Kypher.' I said. I held her hand and shook it. I tried to pull away but she gripped my hand hard so I couldn't move.

'Listen kid, this dungeon has made people commit suicide from madness. You will always stay with me, I don't want to end up insane.' She said then let go.

Dungeons of AlamourOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara