Chapter One: Deal

Jisungs POV

"We have a new student coming today," Hyunjin pointed out to the group of boys at the park.

"A new student? From where and why so late?" Seungmin asked.

"I don't know too much, they're from Australia. I heard they got expelled from all possible schools," Hyunjin stated.

"Please, that's ridiculous. They're parents probably had work here or something," Chan said, stopping the gossiping.

"What are 'they' anyway, boy or girl?" Minho asked.

"Not too sure yet," Hyunjin answered.

"Hey Han, what do you think they'll be?" Hyunjin asked.

I looked up from my phone and rolled my eyes.

"It's just a new kid, why bother?" I answered.

"It's exciting, new kid means a possible girlfriend or new mate. What's got your jocks in a twist?" Hyunjin asked.

I grunted and stood up, beginning my walk to school. The guys shook their heads at me, mumbling something about "man period".

"Tsch, if only they knew what happened," I let out a long sigh.

The cold autumn air encased me, the sound of my shoes hitting the concrete path. The breeze pushed my bangs slightly from my eyes, showing that I needed an overdue haircut. The sound of rushing feet appeared behind me and I turned to see my best friend Felix. His red/pink hair bouncing each step he took.

"Hey, you all good?" He asked, finally catching up.

"Yeah I'm fine," I lied.

"Liar, I know what day it is don't forget," He said.

My mouth formed into an O shape and I looked away from him.

"They're watching over you Sungie," Felix put his hand on my shoulder, rubbing it slightly.

"I know I know, but I still can't believe it's been two years already. I miss them more then you'll ever know. The others don't even know about it," I grunted, pulling at my bangs slightly.

"You don't have to tell them till you're ready. How about this, after school we go visit them again?" Felix jumped infront of me, stopping me in my tracks.

I rolled my eyes at the energetic boy. I huffed realising he wasn't gonna move any time soon.

"Fine, but do me a favour and make sure no one finds out please. The last thing I need is them concerned for me as well," I said.

Felix nodded and we kept on our way to school.

~Narrator POV~

"Chan-Hyung, what's wrong with Sungie? He always becomes distant around this time of year," Jeongin said to the second eldest.

"I'm not sure, but it looks like Felix knows," Chan-hyung stated and looked at the freckled boy running after his friend.

"Then let's find out!" Jeonging jumped up from the ground, but was stopped by someone grabbing his wrist.

"Woojin-hyung?" He looked at him.

"Leave them. It's been happening for a few years, they'll tell us when they're ready to tell us. Pressuring them will just make them lose trust in us," Woojin-Hyung stated.

"Oh, okay..." Joengin said taking a seat beside Woojin  and Chan.

The conversation between Hyunjin, Changbin and Seungmin filled the silence from the three and Minho. Jeongin watched as Felix and Jisung disappeared into the distance, curious as to what was wrong with the squirrel.